I was made to believe before the update that battery life you have been improved, well its no different. But I have noticed that without a data service plan on the phone or with the wifi off, the battery will maybe run for more than or up to 24hrs. Is there something that can be done? I've followed all battery saving tips and its still expected to finish maybe in less than 3hrs. Its really annoying and its affecting my business and personal life.

Im now thinking of a Q10. Also, I absolutely hate that even though there's now a 'select all' feature for sending broadcast messages, there's no option to select the groups you want to send the message to. This needs to be fixed. Also, even before the update sometimes its very difficult to scroll through the contact list, as soon as you get down the page, it refreshes and goes back to the top.. I need solutions to mimimize business disruptions.

[email protected]
    PIN:24E8B464
    06-01-13 06:37 AM
    I have read in some thread that wifi rather improves battery and is suggested to use as much as possible. Ofcourse, 3G consumes lot of battery. Using 2G and wifi, data are synced faster and thus require less battery.
    06-01-13 07:16 AM
    That's what makes BlackBerry great. You can buy a spare battery. I have used a lot of phones and they all drain very quickly with heavy use. The Q10 does have better battery life but you will sacrifice a great screen in the Z10. For example, if you are on the go and type a lot outdoors you can't see anything on the AMOLED Q10 screen, even my 9900 has better visibility in bright light while wearing sunglasses!
    06-12-13 08:47 AM
    Maybe read some Q10 complaints before switching

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    06-12-13 02:12 PM