The problem is if RIM doesn't launch a 32GB version or make that the standard version then they will lose a significant number of customers. I like what I see, but I don't see any reason to trade my GN2 with 16GB for a Z10 with 16GB its a zero sum game. I need more and with the GN2 I can modify my rooted device to make my 64GB ext. sd card the primary storage. Still I would like to return to the BB world but not lose my shirt doing it.
    I think you can not get what you can get on note II at z10 or x10 and vise versa.

Those are two of totally different OS on board.
    01-04-13 09:32 AM
    Great initial impressions, looks thinner than the iPhone 4S as well.

not to me..but thinner than iphone 4s.. it would not be sturdy enough

Read more: BlackBerry Z10 On Verizon And AT&T Photo - Business Insider
    01-04-13 09:39 AM
    Although this is definitely one of the more subtle branding jobs, I'm glad Telus doesn't seem to do carrier branding on any of their smartphones - both my 9780 and my 9810 never had any branding, nor does my brother's Galaxy Nexus, and I just think it looks ever so slightly better.
    good for you cause my 9700 has telus name on it and when you turn it on as well
    01-04-13 09:42 AM
    good for you cause my 9700 has telus name on it and when you turn it on as well
    Perhaps it's because the phone is older? When I had an LG Dare from Telus, it too had carrier branding, but this was four or five years ago. Haven't seen anything of the sort since then. However, I have always had the Telus start-up screen, but my phone is running 24/7 (spends the night on the charging dock, in Bedside Mode) so the only time I see it is when I need to reboot for whatever reason. I suspect we'll see the splash screen with BB10 as well, but it should be even less of an issue seeing as the OS should hopefully require less reboots.
    01-04-13 10:44 AM
    honestly I don't care about branding or any other thing except I need this in my hand now!!!!! Hurry Jan 30th! I'm with Verizon but will gone to the first provider to offer bb10!
    01-04-13 07:21 PM
    The problem is if RIM doesn't launch a 32GB version or make that the standard version then they will lose a significant number of customers. I like what I see, but I don't see any reason to trade my GN2 with 16GB for a Z10 with 16GB its a zero sum game. I need more and with the GN2 I can modify my rooted device to make my 64GB ext. sd card the primary storage. Still I would like to return to the BB world but not lose my shirt doing it.
    I think you are over-estimating how much of a deal-breaker it would be if they only offer models with 16gb + sd card, realistically very few people that wanted one would skip the device in that situation.

As for making 32gb + sd card the standard, that would be a horrible decision on their part as it would push up the costs for everyone regardless of whether they wanted or needed that additional 16gb and the sd card is there to cover those who require more space.
    01-04-13 09:56 PM
    I too have Verizon and will be getting this bad boy.
    01-05-13 02:09 PM
57 123