Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z10 Sold Out in ATT with Pre-Order

ATT does not officially anounce it yet but following is what I found from someone's order experience.
    ----
    The following conversation is snipped from when I checked on my Z10 order with AT&T today. I ordered it at about 11:00 PM EDT Tuesday when it first became available. You can read the whole transcript for veracity, but here is the payload statement:

"Evelyn: We have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped."

Here's the whole transcript of the chat conversation for anyone who just does not believe (yet):
    "Thank you for your patience! Your AT&T Representative will be with you shortly.
    Welcome! You are now chatting with 'Evelyn'
    You: Hello Evelyn
    Evelyn: Hello, thank you for chatting with AT&T today. I see that you have a question regarding the details of an order. Is that correct?
    You: Yes, thank you. I ordered a Blackberry Z10 Smartphone almost 48 hours ago, but I still cannot get status
    when I put the order number into the online page for checking orders, it cannot find the order
    I did get the confirmation email however.
    that the order had been placed. Can you confirm that my order is in the pipeline for me please?
    Evelyn: I will be happy to help you with that, Mr. Standen.
    In order to protect your privacy, may I please have the First Name, Last Name, and the last four digits of the Social Security Number associated with this account?
    You: Yes, thanks.
    Gilbert
    Standen
    xxxx
    Evelyn: Thanks. Can you also provide me with the full billing address, including street, city, and zip code?
    You: xxxx address redacted xxxxx
    Delivery address is:
    xxxx address redacted xxxxx
    I requested in the original order that it be delivered to my workplace
    Evelyn: Thank you for that information.
    You: instead of my home address
    Evelyn: I understand.
    You: yah no one home during day!
    Evelyn: I have located your order placed on 3/12/13 for a BlackBerry phone.
    You: working hard to earn money for my big $$ AT&T bill
    Evelyn: We have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.
    You: Ok that's fine. So the order is in the system and will be filled when inventory is available, correct?
    And I won't be charged until it is shipped, correct?
    Evelyn: Yes, that is correct, Mr. Standen.
    You: do you happen to know how many devices have been ordered so far?
    I mean how many Z10 devices....
    Evelyn: No, I do not know. I am sorry.
    You: that's ok! :-) I didn't think you would, but asked anyway...I can't wait to get my new Z10 blackberry so...
    please tell them to hurry up! :-)
    Evelyn: Post paid devices are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you by e-mail when your device has shipped from our warehouse.
    You: safely, of course...
    great
    Evelyn:
    I do understand, however, we are working diligently to get it out to you as soon as we possibly can.
    You: Nice.
    Evelyn: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    You: Thanks!
    Bye bye
    Evelyn: Thank you for chatting with AT&T today. It has been a pleasure assisting you. Please come back and chat with us again if you need help in the future. We appreciate your business. You may click the “Close” button in the chat window to close this chat.
    Your AT&T representative has closed the chat session.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Maybe you should edit some information on your transcript.

TMI...

Via my Z10
    CrackBerry Addict

WOW
    Believe it and Hope it's true
    CrackBerry Abuser

If true that's fantastic.. Especially since a lot of AT&T customers could not pre order..
    CrackBerry Abuser

As much as I want everyone to get a Z10 who wants one, hearing about a sell-out just in pre-sale is amazingly good news!

Lengthy discussion here about it already

AT&T sold out of Z10 already?!?
    ~Matt
    OnePlus One, Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat