Your BlackBerry device was brought from authorised dealers? If you brought from unauthorised dealer may it battery is ageing or defective. Try to fix battery draining to zero and Re charge on previously posted. Mine Z10/STL2 original battery well working!

Posted via CB10
    My z10 is stl-1 which is all the bugs

BlackBerry is esp selling this configuration in Asia.
    It probably don't want Asian markets.
    09-26-14 04:36 AM
    Virtually everyone who has d 100-1 version has had or still goes through this challenge. But d good news is, it's easy to fix. Like we've been told it's battery calibration ish'. Whenever your phone shuts down, take the battery out for about an hour then re insert and charge (if you are patient enough). Just do it and you have your phone working well again.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:59 AM
    My z10 is stl-1 which is all the bugs

BlackBerry is esp selling this configuration in Asia.
    It probably don't want Asian markets.
    I don't seen one mobile device only made by A respective country. Devices parts were manufacturing over the world and many devices were assembly in asia. BlackBerry, iPhone and Huawei devices is OEM by Foxconn taiwanese .

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:18 AM
    Please just post your reading problem on twitter. Write to Just write to @MichaelClewely and @BlackBerry Michael is known to respond. Guys, pleas use twitter because they are not aware how many of us has this problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 06:44 AM
    Just upgrade to 10.2.2 via sachesi

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    Igor Kurilenko likes this.
    09-27-14 07:43 AM
    Why r u criticising him, I am also facing same issue on z10.
    Yesterday I was travelling out of station and my battery dropped to Zero. Does it make sense , to do all those ****ty things after spending so much on Z10.
    BlackBerry is not giving it for free.

Apple is a lot better then this and BlackBerry deserves its market share of 0.5 percent.

Bye bye BlackBerry...
    I am selling my z10
    BlackBerry much more better.

White z10
    09-27-14 10:22 AM
    STL100-1 seems to be the inferior step child model of the Z10 from what I have read so far. My friend in Indonesia is also carrying a Z10 and she is still experiencing random reboots today, she does not think highly of BlackBerry today. I hope the fall has bottomed out with zombie Heins reign and starting to rise again with Chen.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    09-27-14 10:33 AM
    Somehow, apart from battery drop dead on 20% with my 1yo original battery, which is now solved, I don't have any problem such as random re-boot etc. I always update my Z10 STL100-1 with the official update from BlackBerry/network operator whenever available. Never using a leak OS.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:19 AM
    You can try charging it using a pc and USB port. Some say it reconditions the battery.
    09-27-14 11:19 AM
    None of the solutions posted are 100% full proof. I tried draining the battery completely, pulled it out and left it for over an hour. Then I put it back and pressed the power button just to confirm if the battery is completely drained. Afterwards, I plugged my phone to fully charge it back up. And then something strange started happening. My phone was not charging more than 86%. In the hope of making things better I installed the 10.3 leak after wiping my device with SIC. Now, my phone charges till 100%, but it still switches off anytime after it gets below 20%.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 12:20 PM
    I've had conversation with Michael before two months and he thought this problem was solved. So, like I posted here, push him a tweet about your problems regarding batt levels. If I'm only one who bugs him with this problem he'll think that I'm some lunatic and if more people contact him he'll se this is a serious issue.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:15 PM
    I've had conversation with Michael before two months and he thought this problem was solved. So, like I posted here, push him a tweet about your problems regarding batt levels. If I'm only one who bugs him with this problem he'll think that I'm some lunatic and if more people contact him he'll se this is a serious issue.

Posted via CB10
    Give us the link to his twitter account please

White z10
    09-27-14 09:44 PM
    @MichaelClewely

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 04:16 AM
38 12