How do I display the date and time and network carrier bar? It displays when I swipe down from the top of the screen to open the settings menu, but disappears when I close settings.
    03-01-13 06:35 AM
    at this time, it can't be done, I was wondering the same thing actually. if you slowly swipe down, you can see it, but keep going and its gone
    03-01-13 06:36 AM
    Thanks for the quick response, not what I wanted to hear though
    03-01-13 06:39 AM
    Time should show on the top bar, as should carrier (does on AT&T). Whe you "peek" from the top, it shows the date, or you may look at your calendar icon.
    03-01-13 07:05 AM
    Drag down from the top bezel (to bring up the top menu) and pull it down all the way. It stays displayed until you close that menu.
    03-01-13 07:06 AM
    Only a matter of time.. Keep a list of these small but important issues and keep posting. BlackBerry is listening.. An update this week and another scheduled updates to 10.1 in March..

"If you come, they will build it"
    03-01-13 08:20 AM
    Time should show on the top bar, as should carrier (does on AT&T). Whe you "peek" from the top, it shows the date, or you may look at your calendar icon.
    what he's talking about is the banner to show the date and the carrier and make it stay and not having that whole bar that has settings, bluetooth, rotation lock etc being down.
    03-01-13 08:48 AM
    Only a matter of time.. Keep a list of these small but important issues and keep posting. BlackBerry is listening.. An update this week and another scheduled updates to 10.1 in March..

"If you come, they will build it"
    I sincerely doubt that they'll be changing this any time soon.
    They'll have to re-write their UI design documents for developers, and make many, many of the current apps have display issues.
    Taking away a couple dozen pixels from the top of all apps would cause some pretty big issues.
    03-01-13 08:57 AM
    I like it the way it is now.
    What is the problem that showing the carrier would solve?
    03-01-13 09:09 AM
    Can't be done at the moment...don't mind it though (like the clean look)...
    03-01-13 09:10 AM
    if this option was available, it would be cool. i'm used to being able to see the date and time on my old blackberries. but i'm doing fine without it so far and just having the calendar icon on the top bar.

and fyi, you don't even have to slide down from the top... you can just tap anywhere on the top bar and the menu will pull down.
    04-17-13 10:23 PM