This is infuriating!! I just got a Z10 and as soon as i opened a pre-installed app called "Games" it started updating my BBM and all my bbm contacts get an update showing something about games installed on my BB!!! Its none of anyone's business what i'm doing on my bberry.

So the fix is easy right? just go to app permissions and change the settings.... Great.. except the settings are grayed out and stuck on 'ON' - it lets you view the slider but does not let you change anything.

So the next answer would be to delete the apps right? Well you can delete almost every app but not the app called "GAMES".....

Can anyone help? I dont want app updates on the Z10....

Thanks in advance
    08-08-13 09:48 PM
    Don't have a solution for this. But if you are worried people will see apps you are using that you'd be ashamed of, well not all app are displayed to your friends. Not all of them are compatible with the Games app. Actually very few are. So if that's your concern don't worry. I'm not saying it is. And I don't mean to insult. But if it is, well you gave nothing to worry about.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-08-13 09:51 PM
    See this extensive thread on the issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ight=games+app

[thread closed]
    08-08-13 09:54 PM