Soooo Quick story, after a short day of rehearsal, I felt the need to go out and watch Game 4 of the NBA finals. I headed out to watch the second half of the game. Shortly after another co worker decided to head out and met me at the bar. He tried to text one of his fellow video guys and tell them to come out but his iphone would not send the message. He told me to text him from my phone but i did not have his number so i handed him my white blackberry z10 and his reply before he even sent the message was "WOW this is nice what is this" to which i replied a blackberry z10.. He proceeded to text the guy and upon hitting send he said "man this phone is awesome".

Once the other guy arrived, he proceeded to tell the other guy how awesome my phone was. I mentioned that i was going to get the keyboard one whenever AT&T releases theirs and he told me to let him know when i was going to get it because he wanted to get a z10... didnt have to say a word....

Blackberry for the win...

The END
    06-14-13 08:40 AM
    Yup its better sometimes for folks to come to the conclusion themselves.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 08:51 AM
    The only problem is you have to do it one at a time. iPhone and Andorid is already in the head without seeing and physically touching the phone. But yes once they have it in hand and see it in action it sells itself.
    06-14-13 08:57 AM
    The only problem is you have to do it one at a time. iPhone and Andorid is already in the head without seeing and physically touching the phone. But yes once they have it in hand and see it in action it sells itself.
    Actually since ive had my z10 people are shocked when they see its a blackberry.. a good shocked.. that guy actually told a few people the blackberry was awesome and that was after 1 minute with it
    06-14-13 04:58 PM
    Why wasn't his phone sending?
    06-14-13 05:25 PM
    Yeah, same stories here. iPhone, Android and Windows Phone users, all told me that it was great, and some of them are going to switch.
    06-14-13 06:19 PM
    Haha that's all I could think when I read it.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 10:33 PM
    Haha that's all I could think when I read it.

Posted via CB10
    Most likely a network communication problem. It might have sent after a few tries or a few minutes later

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:02 PM
    Wasnt sending because he has T-mobile... no service
    toobs623 likes this.
    06-15-13 11:45 AM