Ok ... I've searched, nothing definitive.

I purchased my first Z10 launch week here in Canada and loved it. Setup with GMail via ActiveSync worked like a charm with Contacts bi-directionally syncing without issue. I sold it to a friend desperate for it on the cheap. That was a several weeks ago (4).

I'm back on Z10 full-time now and for the life of me I'm not getting any success having bi-directional sync working (GMail on ActiveSync nor on IMAP4); both with push enabled if available.

Previous Setup:
    Gmail ActiveSync
    Outlook.com 1.
    outlook.com 2
    (both outlook.com accounts setup as ActiveSync; albeit using m.hotmail.com as a server).

Today:
    GMAIL IMAP (enabled on my account)
    - everything enabled.
    Failed.

Secure wipe and OS update completed.

Now:
    GMail ActiveSync
    Outlook ActiveSync (Outlook.com).

I've confirmed contacts are in Outlook.com for the correct account yet nothing in my Z10 on Rogers. WTF?! (Both WiFi & 3G/LTE have been tried).

Troubleshooting Research:
    GMAIL and ActiveSync related to Calendar:

How to integrate a Google Apps email account using Microsoft ActiveSync - BB10 Specific
    03-16-13 10:42 PM
    Nevermind ....

it seems sync'ing works after a 24hr time period for Contacts (just like BBOS contacts is not a priority sync like Inbox/Sent items). Turning off Contacts for sync in my Outlook.com account, then closing Contacts BB10 app, then turning back on Contacts for sync seems to have done the trick.

I love troubleshooting.
    03-16-13 11:42 PM
    Part of the issue is that Google has dropped EAS support for an non-Google Apps email accounts reported as 30-Jan. (Google drops Exchange ActiveSync. What does it mean for BlackBerry? | CrackBerry.com) So, for anyone using the free Gmail account, IMAP is the next best solution. There seems to be various levels of success among CB members. I believe most have success setting up Gmail email as IMAP; contacts as CardDAV; calendar as CalDAV. This works well for me. A few members have reported being able to set up via EAS still. It didn't work for me.

Take a look at these links - they may be of some help:
    How to use the Email Account Validation Tool �Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...r-bb10-773786/
    How to sync multiple Google Calendars on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...yncing-777774/
    03-17-13 11:17 AM