Just curious what the label behind the battery reads on your Z10. I just peeked at mine today and it says, "Property of Research in Motion," but the battery door doesn't (like the evaluation/engineering units.) Was wondering if retail/carrier-Z10s are any different?

My "about" says I have an STL100-3... and there are now 4 "variations,"-1 -2 -3 and -4. Are these radio (LTE/4G) variations? http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...BlackBerry+Z10
    02-15-13 06:23 PM
    Just curious what the label behind the battery reads on your Z10. I just peeked at mine today and it says, "Property of Research in Motion," but the battery door doesn't (like the evaluation/engineering units.) Was wondering if retail/carrier-Z10s are any different?

My "about" says I have an STL100-3... and there are now 4 "variations,"-1 -2 -3 and -4. Are these radio (LTE/4G) variations? BlackBerry Z10 - Manuals and Guides
    Where did you get your device?
    02-16-13 12:39 AM
    BB10 launch. It was intended as an evaluation device but a lot of them have ended up on eBay. I figured BB would be tracking where these end up since they ARE recorded with our names when they gave them out. But then again, I know people who have used clearly-labelled "Evaluation Unit" BBs as their personal phone for years without any consequence at all.
    02-16-13 12:50 AM