- CrackBerry Abuser
01-16-2013, 12:57 PM #51
- 316 Posts
I am Canadian and I have always pronounced it as Zee... Otherwise it just sounds stupid when you say the alphabet! Hahaha!
Bee, Cee, Dee, Eee, Gee, Pee, Tee, Vee, Zee...Former:
Motorola MicroTac- Motorola V120x- Nokia 3280- Audiovox 8600- Audiovox 8410- Samsung A920- LG Vx8500 (Ch ocolate)- BlackBerry Pearl 8130- LG Vx9700 (Dare)- BlackBerry Curve 8530- BlackBerry Torch 9800- BlackBerry Torch 9810
Current: BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB WiFi; BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB WiFi; BlackBerry Z10!!!
Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.
- 01-16-2013, 02:54 PM #53
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-30-2013, 10:32 AM #54
- 1 Posts
BB Z10's real name
I've seen where people think the Z stands for Zed.
I think the Z stands for Zen
As I've listened to the videos, it seems as if sometimes it's said the Zed10, however the more I listen and pay attention, I hear Zen10.
Only BB knows for sure.
- By amazinglygraceless in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 48Last Post: 03-07-2013, 07:08 PM
- By JMDBERRY in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 01-05-2013, 06:44 PM
- By rthonpm in forum News & RumorsReplies: 48Last Post: 12-23-2012, 06:39 PM
- By pdelong in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:06 AM
- By Tahoedan in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:22 PM