Does anyone's Z10 have any rattling in the back? Mine seems to have a slight rattle by the camera lens. I hear it when I tap the back; something sounds loose. Also, when I was recording a video of my son's band performance last night, the volume would drop down and sound muffled during a solo, and then go back to normal, once with a static-y click. Could this be a software problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 09:05 AM
    Pertaining to the rattling noise, sounds like it's from the NFC connectors. That's normal. (doesn't rattle with the back cover on in my unit, without the back cover you can hear it). About the volume keys, i can't say for sure...maybe someone on here can help you out with that one!
    03-21-13 09:09 AM
    Open the back up and check all around for anything that maybe slithering around as some BB's have been known to have rattlers inside them and are ready to strike out at anyone who bashes the device.

Also I would take it back to where you bought it as it sounds like a something is loose maybe due to dropping the device as this can cause issues, but anyways good luck.

I don't have such issues.
    03-21-13 09:10 AM
    I have that same rattle (I'm willing to bet everyone does), Its the combo of the power button and the NFC pins. Take the back cover off, slightly apply pressure on the power button and NFC pins just to dampen the movement and tap at the top. rattle gone

As for your sound issue, not sure what that is. Were you accidently holding your finger where you shouldn't?

As Apple would say.....Your holding it wrong! ....LOL (sorry couldn't resist)
    03-21-13 09:16 AM

As Apple would say.....Your holding it wrong! ....LOL (sorry couldn't resist)
    Yeah, that's what my son said! And maybe I was, since it was the first time using the video.

Thanks for the info on the rattling; I'll give it a try .

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 09:48 AM