I stopped by a Radio Shack the other day and spoke to a rep about the Blackberry Z10. They had one but were not allowed to put it out in the public. They were told by their area director to keep the plastic model behind the desk in the drawer and only pull it out when asked. (they aren't allowed to have live models of anything other than iPhone)

I was astonished this when he told me this. He thought it was funny and said he can't wait to have a live model.

I was so blown away I just left.

Anyone else run into this?
    04-20-13 03:16 PM
    I stopped by a Radio Shack the other day and spoke to a rep about the Blackberry Z10. They had one but were not allowed to put it out in the public. They were told by their area director to keep the plastic model behind the desk in the drawer and only pull it out when asked. (they aren't allowed to have live models of anything other than iPhone)

I was astonished this when he told me this. He thought it was funny and said he can't wait to have a live model.

I was so blown away I just left.

Anyone else run into this?
    Lets face it, no matter how many trolls post about how terrible the z10 is on crackberry, the z10 is a threat, rebooting issue or not.. It is a threat to the big 2.. it is a threat to the very core of Apple... And what does any super power do to the mere sight of a potential threat..?? They try to eliminate the threat by any means... But the thing about a legitimate contender in anything, is their resilience to overcome the attack.. you just wait.. the bb10 platform as a whole may not take back the #1 or #2 spot.. but they will give them a solid run for the money .. bet that
    ErinnM likes this.
    04-20-13 03:32 PM
    Given how good the OS is right out of the chute, I absolutely believe BB is back and with a vengeance; however, I will have to say, it is going to take a couple of years to make a HUGE dent. I believe it is more of a grass roots effort.

Perhaps that is why Blackberry isn't doing such a "great" job in marketing - perhaps it is their strategic plan to secure those who want the BB, get their buy in and have them make "disciples" on the ground. Then when the OS is "perfect" SLAM the US with TONS OF MARKETING to make everyone talk. and then make leaps and bounds in the market. We already know BB can manage a business and make revenue when EVEYRONE said they couldn't. So now, it's game on.
    04-20-13 03:38 PM
    My Radio Shack has a working model on the floor.
    04-20-13 03:39 PM
    It's a amazing phone

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 03:46 PM