Got my Verizon z10 on launch day. I dunno how people are negative on this phone it really is a great phone. The keyboard and reception especially. But I have some minor things to get feedback on. Does anybody have any issues with mms messages. I was talking to a normal contact that I text with daily and tried to send a pic and it gets sent as normal but she doesn't get it because it's actually sending to her number but switching the area code to my area code. It's really weird. I dunno if this is a Verizon issue or a z10 issue.

Also even though I declined when the Facebook app wanted to sync my contacts I still have all the Facebook contacts in my contacts list is there any easy way to get this to stop? I deleted some and they came back and I'm having double contacts all over the place even without the Facebook contacts. For some reason I've got double contacts for everybody not just my Facebook friends.

Any feedback appreciated.
    04-02-13 09:46 PM
    It could be a bug. Verizon is sitting on an update, which hopefully will fix it.
    04-13-13 11:13 PM
    To add to the random list of problems with z10s. Suddenly my apps don't have a top menu anymore. Before when I would swipe down the three dot menu/pin bar menu you would appear. Now nothing happens and I can't get to the settings of my apps which is killing me.
    04-13-13 11:18 PM
    To add to the random list of problems with z10s. Suddenly my apps don't have a top menu anymore. Before when I would swipe down the three dot menu/pin bar menu you would appear. Now nothing happens and I can't get to the settings of my apps which is killing me.
    If you cant drop down the settings menu from on top you can still access it from the z10 icons. Look for the icon that says settings and you will be able to access it. I had the same problem before the update came out, double contacts, and sometimes the links were out of wack as well. Just wait for the update and it should be corrected. Rogers had their update almost 1 month after the z10 came out and it fixed alot of a lot if things. Keep bugging you carrier to push out the update ASAP.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-13-13 11:34 PM