Has anyone switched from Z10 to q10 and back to z1? And if so why?

I'm loving my z10 but the q10 intrigues me. I'm coming from a 9900 and I miss the physical keyboard. But I'm getting better at typing on my z10. Although I treat every other electronic device I use like a z10 now, lol. I try using swipe gestures on my computers and I'm waiting on other devices to predict what I'm trying to type and then I get upset when it doesn't do anything, then I have to remember, oh darn, that's only on my z10. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:52 AM
    Looks like the q10 will be my daily driver. At first it was weird to adjust using the keyboard on the q but I'm getting better. Still I can type a lot quicker on the z. Lol. Buttons seem a Lil too stiff.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:58 AM
    Looks like the q10 will be my daily driver. At first it was weird to adjust using the keyboard on the q but I'm getting better. Still I can type a lot quicker on the z. Lol. Buttons seem a Lil too stiff.

Posted via CB10
    Why do you like the q10 better?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 10:01 AM
    When I bought my Z10, I fully intended on just using it to take BB10 for a test drive, and buying a Q10 as soon as it became available... after using my Bold 9900 to type when I was setting it up for my girlfriend, I decided that I cannot use a phone without the ability to "swipe" up.
    06-07-13 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD