Not that it's world news, bu I have been using the Z10 since its arrival and the rich media and new OS have been great with a few issues here and there, but its been a very solid and improved device hands down.

That said, I never could type on this thing and still can't to this day so I picked up the Q10.

The Q10 has the keyboard I love but I quickly missed my Z10's awesome media and Internet prowess. Im returning the Q10 and find the 9930 easier to work with and still like that trackpad thing but the Q10 keyboard is magical.

All said, im back on the z10 but wish i could have one device that did it all. Ive also found the iPhone keyboard much easier to use and wish the Z10 had something similar. For whatever reason that keyboard is more accurate and not as sensative as is the Z10.

Anywho, thought Id share.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:35 PM
    I have both the Z and the Q as private phones, still can't tell which is my favourite. I wanted the Q because of the keyboard but I tend to believe that I type faster on the Z.

I can't compare the Z to the iPhone but I had quite a few Android devices and the keyboard of the Z beats them all, even when SwiftKey is installed which should be the twin brother to the Z keyboard.

On a side note. I work for a large corporate. The only phones to be used are blackberries. I have a company legacy device, but all new phones are BB10. All Z were returned and exchanged with Q's due to poor battery life which for some is only 5 hours with moderate use. On my private Z I can easily do some 16 hours. I have no clue which causes this massive drain on company network.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 03:02 PM