Of course. After the guy worked his magic there is now a new section listed on the data plan page called LTE Bundles. In this section there is only one option and it's called 'DataPro 5GB for Smartphone 4G LTE'. It's $50/month, but I would imagine you could get the 3GB version just as easily. This item was definitely not listed before, as I could only see the 'for BlackBerry' data plans.
    OK, this is great. Thanks. Hopefully as AT&T gets ready to launch BlackBerry 10 devices, it will either relax the rules about the BlackBerry plans or make equivalent plans available without surcharging for it being a BlackBerry plan. One can dream, right?

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry Forums.
    02-16-13 12:52 AM
    I have an unlocked Telus / Koodo Z10 running on AT&T here in the US. I'm having a HUGE problem with the browser. It's bizarre to say the least, but I cannot find a way around it.

Once opened, the browser works well loading 2-3 pages. Lightning fast with my 4G connection. However, if I try opening a new tab or continue browsing to other sites, the sites simply won't load. I'll get the loader bar at the bottom and it'll time out. If i close the browser and re-open it, things will work fine until the process repeats itself.

Anyone else share these problems?
    02-17-13 05:21 PM
    I have an unlocked Telus / Koodo Z10 running on AT&T here in the US. I'm having a HUGE problem with the browser. It's bizarre to say the least, but I cannot find a way around it.

Once opened, the browser works well loading 2-3 pages. Lightning fast with my 4G connection. However, if I try opening a new tab or continue browsing to other sites, the sites simply won't load. I'll get the loader bar at the bottom and it'll time out. If i close the browser and re-open it, things will work fine until the process repeats itself.

Anyone else share these problems?
    Many problems are solved with a SIM swap, have you given that a shot?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 07:12 PM
    I cannot get AT&T to adjust my plan out of blackberry Data ... hmm
    03-04-13 02:58 AM
54 123