- 02-16-2013, 05:04 PM #7
There may be a wipe in your future - I had to wipe mine on the 7th. On the following weekend I had no prob texting. Last night someone called me as I hadn't responded. I tried them today, and got a little red icon showing a clock. I also had texts in my hub going back to Sept 2012 but nothing newer. At no time do I recall restoring my SMS. Anyway, that search took me to this url:
KB33653-BlackBerry 10 device is not able to send or receive text messages after restoring SMS messages data from BlackBerry 7 or lower device
I spent quite a bit of time online with my service provider, who reset my messaging and hub on their system, phone reset hub etc. but no joy. One symptom is that if you have texts, you will not be able to delete them. So tonight, I am spending Saturday wiping and resetting again...
Good luck to you...
Last edited by stevedee; 02-16-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added infoUsing
Curve 8330 CDMA w/hybrid OS 5 for bridge. Waaaaaiting for BB10Black Z10 and 16GB PB.
- By ChelsDXB in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:39 AM
- By timbales1 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-18-2009, 08:14 PM
- By divincenzo in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2009, 09:40 AM
- By guacamolly in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:54 PM
- By farley123 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2008, 11:14 AM