- CrackBerry User
- 32 Posts
Z10 powering off randomly in holster
Have had my Z10 for about 10 days and loving it. However in the last 2 days it has powered off randomly about 4-5 times.. Each time it has had lots of power and I believe it has been in my belt holster each time but not 100% sure. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
- 02-21-2013, 08:06 PM #2
Yes, I picked up a pouch a few days ago and I find that it tends to shut off when in the pouch. The first time I thought it had run out of power, but it was not the case. I've had it happen about 4 or 5 more times, but only when it is in the pouch. I've stopped using the pouch for now, but would like to find out what the issue is.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-21-2013, 11:11 PM #7
- 210 Posts
Mine shut off and powered back up again once all on it's own when it was running hot. Is there a thermal protection circuit? After powering back up it ran cool after that. But this wasn't in the holster, it was sitting beside me with the screen shut off.
- By dirtyjers in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:32 PM
- By dmw_4814 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2009, 07:18 PM
- By dmw_4814 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2009, 07:18 PM
- By principal in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
- By laurieshrimp in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2007, 07:31 AM