Hi,

Ive scoured the forums but I still cant find anyone who can categorically tell me that they can do this.

'Can you play your BB World movies on the Playbook'

If I copy a file from my Z10 to my Playbook I get a protected rights error.

Some threads say its possible but Ive tried it a number of ways with BB Link etc, physically transferring the file via bridge.

Ive come to the conclusion that its impossible.

05-29-14 12:55 PM
    You just have to download it from BBW on your PB. When you purchased the video, it should have told you that you can download it on X number of devices through a specific date.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 01:01 PM
    I'm guessing the OP is from the UK (as I am) or one of the other territories where there is no BBW video store available for the Playbook. Otherwise I'd be downloading movies to my 64GB model rather than to the (almost full) SD card on my Z10 and using the Playbook a whole lot more than I currently do.

And if anyone does know a way to successfully transfer BBW movie files to the Playbook I'd be interested too.
    05-29-14 02:18 PM
    If I recall, the two Video stores, the bbWorld and one for the Playbook are separate. So I don't think you can play movies purchased from one system on the other.
    05-29-14 02:29 PM
    I'm guessing the OP is from the UK (as I am) or one of the other territories where there is no BBW video store available for the Playbook. Otherwise I'd be downloading movies to my 64GB model rather than to the (almost full) SD card on my Z10 and using the Playbook a whole lot more than I currently do.

And if anyone does know a way to successfully transfer BBW movie files to the Playbook I'd be interested too.
    Just a word of advice. Download to your device then use the file manager to copy it to your SD card. Will save you the headache of "Other Data"
    05-29-14 05:38 PM
    If I recall, the two Video stores, the bbWorld and one for the Playbook are separate. So I don't think you can play movies purchased from one system on the other.
    F2 is correct as always
    FF22 likes this.
    05-29-14 05:38 PM
    F2 is correct as always
    Oh, I have been known to make mistakes - ask, well, what's her name!
    05-29-14 06:20 PM
    So the movies one buys from BlackBerry 10 BBW aren't accessible on PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 04:04 AM
    So the movies one buys from BlackBerry 10 BBW aren't accessible on PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    They are NOT accessible. Sorry.
    06-10-14 09:01 AM