- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Z10 Phonebook Transfer to BMW Via Bluetooth ??
Sorry if this is posted earlier, searched but could not find anything.
Just picked up my new Z10 this afternoon and it pairs fine with my BMW but the phone book never shows up in the i-drive?? I had a bold previously and that worked fine, phonebook always showed up. Anyone know a solution for this??
- 02-23-2013, 08:17 AM #4
Not BMW but with my 2011 golf tdi it took a few attempts and on third try all connected and phone book loaded.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry User
02-23-2013, 09:11 PM #5
- 36 Posts
I have a non-nav 535ix and find that all my contacts, Facebook, LinkedIn and twitter plus my normal phone contacts show now in my BMW phone book. Bit of a bummer when it comes to quickly accessing contacts. On a positive the z adds a voice activation entry to the phone book which I have saved to one of my dashboard shortcuts and now I have full voice control. Very cool. Also I have found no longer need an after market app to see texts which now automatically pop up on screen notification in my bimmer. Again I have added a dashboard shortcut ket to read without picking up my phone. Try replying by using BB voice and watch your passengers ooh and ahhhh!
- By BentleyHomes in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2011, 10:32 AM
- By kjartanjansen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:01 AM
- By daddyg70 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:40 PM
- By sbzenth in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:23 AM
- By zinny in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2008, 09:22 AM