Hey,

So I`m thinking of getting the Z10 as I made a bit of research and took a good look at it in a store and I really like the OS and the feel of the phone. Plus to that from what I see here the Android apk files support really gives it a push forward.

So my question is this: is the Z10 worth buying or should I just get a plain android phone? And what about android games, how do they run?Not that I`m a huge gamer, it`s just that some Android games are interesting and a good time killer.

p.s. I currently own a WP and I had a lot of Android phones, and even though Android has great features, it tends to crash a lot especially if you don`t reset it once in a while.
    Thanks in advance.
    12-05-13 05:10 AM
    Hey,

So I`m thinking of getting the Z10 as I made a bit of research and took a good look at it in a store and I really like the OS and the feel of the phone. Plus to that from what I see here the Android apk files support really gives it a push forward.

So my question is this: is the Z10 worth buying or should I just get a plain android phone? And what about android games, how do they run?Not that I`m a huge gamer, it`s just that some Android games are interesting and a good time killer.

p.s. I currently own a WP and I had a lot of Android phones, and even though Android has great features, it tends to crash a lot especially if you don`t reset it once in a while.
    Thanks in advance.
    Z10 definitely worth it. For the price, you can't get a better value. BB10 is the most productive and efficient OS I've used and I've used them all. It mulitasks amazingly well. I'd say go for it all the way.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.1055, STL100-3 10.2.1.1055
    12-05-13 05:13 AM
    The z10 is definitely worth it, with the latest leak, the anroid apps, games all run like a breeze and I'm fact they run better than many android phones! And they don't crash! And besides the BlackBerry 19 experience is just amazing!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 05:28 AM
    One word : Yep.
    12-05-13 05:45 AM
    Hey,

Thanks in advance.
    you want to know worthness of z10..? just refer my thread..!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1/#post9658685
    12-05-13 05:51 AM
    I had my Z10 on day 1, the latest software is great now and once you get used to it you will love it, i often curse my work htc while trying to type or flick around the software, you just get to comfortable when you learn to swipe
    As for android software, it's really easy to install in dev mode from the pc(loads of help on threads on here, not that you will need it. ) and when the next update comes out soon it gets easier still.
    Get one, you won't regret it.
    (although i will point out you may get frustrated typing for the first 2 days until you and your Z bond but it soon gets to know your style and then you won't look back )

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 05:52 AM
    Get the z10 you will love the qwerty keyboard features D swipe left swipe down, you won't regret it

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:17 AM
    BlackBerry 10 phones are hybrids. You get BB10 UI and can run android apps.

I bet 10.3 will run Kit Kat.

"My toast is better than yours!"
    12-05-13 06:30 AM
    I would say it is worth it especially with the deals now. We own Android devices too in our household and my kids will pick my phone up to play games, take selfies etc. They love the UI, smoothness and keyboard. I don't have the 10.2 leak. Waiting for the official release. I still am very happy with the phone with the 10.1. I have some side load apps and they have been great, such as Netflix. Great keyboard, hdmi etc. Good luck with your decision. Tip: get the battery bundle. My phone leaves the charging dock at around 6:30am and will last for about 12 hours. I like the extra battery since I am a night owl and hate being away from my phone. I got the phone when it was available at T-Mobile on day one and it has been reliable.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    12-05-13 07:56 AM
    well, thank you guys a lot
    now all I need to do is either sell my Lumia 800 and find a cheap Z10 here in Europe( which is almost impossible) or wait till summer to get one in the States
    12-06-13 03:37 AM
    Hey,

Thanks in advance.
    Get the z10 it's got everything you'll ever need.only down side is the battery life tho

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 03:45 AM
    well, thank you guys a lot
    now all I need to do is either sell my Lumia 800 and find a cheap Z10 here in Europe( which is almost impossible) or wait till summer to get one in the States
    how is it impossible?
    Carphone Warehouse:
    BlackBerry Z10 sim only deals & offers | The Carphone Warehouse - straight from UK, unlocked, sim free - 189.95�

Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...bUvbUpU9663664 - check, maybe they will send it to your country.

and allways - maybe you have friends in UK who could ship it to you?!

By the way, I had similar thoughts like you... and well - when I found the price for Z10 - there was no other question! I bought it. It was the best decision I ever made!
    12-06-13 03:57 AM
    The Z10 is more than worth it. It's essential that you have it.

BB10 or Bust!
    12-06-13 03:59 AM
    My advice to you is to get the Z10 based on experience and not the apps. If apps are your highest priority then a mid- high end android phone is what you are looking for. The Z10 is a great phone based on performance and operating system and if you think the os fits you then it should be good. If you get one are you going to load the newest leak? If you are I suggest giving these videos a look.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 01:08 AM
    Absolutely one of the best devices out there. OS is smooth as can be and absolutely leaps ahead of Android in that department. Keyboard is considered the best on the market, takes a day or two before you'll be typing faster than ever! Gaming is solid on the Z10, The 4.2 inch screen is adequate for me, and haven't had any issues with this phone, love it more and more everyday and I've had it for 9 months! The fact that Android apps and games run on BB10, plus all the Built for BlackBerry ones, you'll enjoy it.

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    12-07-13 01:21 AM
    Love mine. Had it a couple of weeks now. Still using my 9900 for fast texting/emails but getting better on the Z10. Enough appps for me, but maybe lacking for some. Great fast device!
    12-07-13 02:46 PM
    Thanks, unfortunately I do not have anyone in the UK and I don`t have the opportunity to buy one yet, so I`ll wait.

BTW if anyone knows about any giveaways that would be helpful, I love those things, never actually won anything but it still is thrilling)))
    And one more thing, I found this on e-bay: New 2680mAh Business Gold Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10 LS1 L S1 | eBay

has anyone ever bought one of these, are they compatible?
    12-07-13 04:04 PM