I'm just trying to connect my Z10 to the PC as a USB but none of my PCs will recognize the unit. 3 PCs either Win 7 or win 10 nothing will recognize it and lightning bolt does not show. Tested multiple ports and pulled the battery twice. Come to work plug it in and my BB says I can only see my SD card in windows explorer. Ok fine I don't care I just want to use it that way anyways. I don't have Link or Blend installed on anything and this has never been a problem. The only difference is a just came back from a trip to Europe.
    Any ideas appreciated?
    11-30-15 12:32 PM
    Setting > Storage and Access > Access using USB > USB Mass Storage Mode for SD card access

You have to Link to get it to recognize the device itself.
    11-30-15 12:57 PM
    I'm just trying to connect my Z10 to the PC as a USB but none of my PCs will recognize the unit. 3 PCs either Win 7 or win 10 nothing will recognize it and lightning bolt does not show. Tested multiple ports and pulled the battery twice. Come to work plug it in and my BB says I can only see my SD card in windows explorer. Ok fine I don't care I just want to use it that way anyways. I don't have Link or Blend installed on anything and this has never been a problem. The only difference is a just came back from a trip to Europe.
    Any ideas appreciated?
    There may be device driver issues on the PCs that do not recognize your Z10. This article might help you identify and resolve those issues: Blackberry Z10 Connectivity Cable USB Driver Latest Version Free Download For Windows 7, XP And Windows 8
    11-30-15 01:39 PM
    I think you may need Blend installed.

I had this and installing Blend fixed it.

EDIT: I mean Link not Blend.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    11-30-15 02:55 PM