Z10 "not recognized" from BlackberryLink on windows7
I can not run BlackBerry Link on my pc with Windows seven, the Z10 is not recognized.
I tried to uninstall the drivers from control panel and then to reinstall them, my PC regularly "see" Z10 as a device but BlackBerry Link still not recognizes it.
Is there a solution or a workaround?
- CrackBerry Genius
03-02-13, 10:55 AM #5
- 2,261 Posts
I hope you get this sorted out. My Z10 was up and running quickly using the Link device switch wizard to transfer data from my Torch 9860.
It transferred all my old wifi saved networks, browser bookmarks etc... I had to use bluetooth to transfer my contacts and the calendar sync issue is well documented elsewhere (to be fixed soon we hope).
Sometimes the type of issues you described are best fixed by un-installing and reinstalling the problematic software. Maybe go to your Windows control panel and delete all the BlackBerry software. Restart windows. Re-download and reinstall BB LINK. Then reattach the Z10 via usb. It should work. If not, I would call the support line while you still have warranty coverage.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-02-13, 06:27 PM #7
- 213 Posts
I was just speaking with BB tech support on another matter and I mentioned the problems I was having with Link.
He said BB is aware of its instability, and that an update would be issued 'soon' through the carriers.
As usual the timing is dependent on the carrier, so for me, I know I'll be waiting a while for good ole Ma Bell...
- By rockhammer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-12, 12:43 AM
- By stevesearles in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 25Last Post: 07-05-11, 07:11 PM
- By mikos in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 31Last Post: 08-28-09, 10:49 AM
- By hartlesspunk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 30Last Post: 05-04-09, 11:33 PM
- By medimaging in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 10-10-08, 01:08 PM