Hi all,

My Z10 sometimes doesn't receive emails (exchange, gmail etc) until I toggle airplane mode, then I get them all at once.

Also, Ive noticed I've been having a problem even though my network and wifi show a great connected, no data is flowing through my phone. Cant BBM or go online, but texting works fine.

Anyone else? Is there a fix?

Data services are on btw, no settings change, just data stops flowing
    02-23-13 03:25 PM
    I've noticed this a couple of times
    02-23-13 03:30 PM
    Well at least its not a defective device then. Hopefully an update will fix this problem... :s
    02-23-13 03:35 PM
    yes, noticed this today....its a drop from the connection to the BB network. Note when you are connected to the Blackberry data network you see the little berry symbol near the signal strength. You can have a perfect connection to wifi and your cell provider and not be connected to Blackberry. You are connected to your cell provider so voice and texting will work as they ride the cellular network.
    Its either something flaky on the OS side or on the Berry network side. I noticed it a few times this afternoon and combined with the issue with BBM network yesterday I suspect it could be a network issue. Toggling connection on and off might have fixed it or it might have been coincident blip.
    02-23-13 04:29 PM
    I swear there was one time that the BlackBerry symbol didn't waver, but I may be mistaken.

Let's hope it is a glitch in the system and it will be ironed out

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 06:38 PM
    I love this Blackberry Z10 but this is really making me wonder if I made a mistake. For no reason at all, the phone decides to disconnect from my verizon.net email. Very frustrating. Blackberry tells me its a glitch that they are working on. Wait for an update. That is frustrating too
    05-08-13 07:57 PM