Hey anyone else having this issue on their Z10 since the OS update?
    For some reason, I am not getting all my emails now sent to the phone. It will miss some and then receive newer ones (and not receive the ones it missed) or it will stop completely receiving emails at all. If I do a restart or pull the battery then they all come in. I'm on the Rogers network and use Gmail for my email accounts.
    I didn't have this issue before the OS update.

Thanks.
    03-10-13 07:49 AM
    Hi stngray.

Have you tried removing and re-adding your Gmail accounts? Could be something went wrong when doing the OS update?
    03-10-13 08:30 AM
    Yes I'm having the same problem. I stopped getting emails altogether midafternoon last Thursday, and I didn't notice until about 7pm. It did it again on Saturday afternoon. In both cases when I did a restart they all came in at once. I'm on Rogers, too, and I use Gmail and 5 other accounts for different businesses, all set up for push email. I thought it was because I never turn off my phone and it needs to be restarted occasionally, but I don't know for sure.
    03-11-13 11:33 AM
    Hello, all! While I don't appear to be experiencing the very same issue, I am experiencing something I hope this community might kindly advise me on. I haven't noticed if this has been the case since the most recent OS update, but my GMail doesn't sync all folders, i.e. I have many folders within my GMail that are missing several emails, or are just plain empty! I've tried to edit my account settings, selecting 'Edit Folder Settings', making sure they were all checked to sync, and... nothing. As previously noted, some folders are missing several emails, or are just plain empty. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    03-13-13 11:31 AM
    I've been seeing either slow or partial email delivery from my Exchange server. Rebooting the Z10 gets things flowing again.

Still frustrating. Haven't managed to determine a common sequence of events that lead to the situation.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 11:44 AM
    Wow same here, I seem to not be getting e-mails from anyone that isn`t a contact....WTF?!?! very annoying as I use my outlook exhange email all the time for work! Any walkaround here other then removing battery and hoping that I am receiving all my e-mails.
    03-18-13 02:37 PM
    Wow same here, I seem to not be getting e-mails from anyone that isn`t a contact....WTF?!?! very annoying as I use my outlook exhange email all the time for work! Any walkaround here other then removing battery and hoping that I am receiving all my e-mails.
    Just a note - you don't need to do a battery pull to reboot the Z10, just hold down the power button and hit the restart soft key at the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:10 PM
    Same issue for me on Saturday morning for unknown reasons email ceased to push. Had to remove and re-add account to get the flow going again, kind of strange but all seems to be back up to par.

Thought it was me at the time.
    03-18-13 09:14 PM
    Hopefully this doesn't happen to often. In rely heavily in my emails for work.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:26 PM
    anyone find a solution?
    03-28-13 03:51 PM
    Yes, there seems to be a security problem with Z10 relating to POP setups.

If you go to 'setup accounts' the message under the account name will be either "email account' or 'not connected'
    'Not connected' means Z10 could not resolve the server.
    This information may go back and forth after a few minutes

I spent the better part of today with Blackberry support (not my network's TM support).
    In my case the problem was smtp out-going email on 'mydomain.com' accounts.
    But, I was able to send and receive on gmail account.
    To solve, in my case the mydomain.com outgoing smtp was set to my gmail account name and password (using port 465)

Call your network provider and tell them that BB has known problems on POP setup.
    They should connect you with Blackberry tech support (at no charge to you) and they will do trouble shooting, and resolve it.

Apparently, BB will resolve the problems on the next OS upgrade.
    03-28-13 04:02 PM
    Today was the second time I noticed I didn't get any emails. The first time, I didn't notice until I got the full day's messages all at once. Oddly enough it happens only to one of my two Gmail accounts, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

Today though, after realizing it was a really slow email day, even for Easter, I checked, and sure enough, a full day's worth of emails not read (Sigh). Anyhow, I deleted and put in my gmail account again, and it worked.
    04-01-13 01:30 AM
    Exact same issue here and it has become such a problem that if it isn't fixed, I'm switching phones. It has cost me a ton of business over the past few weeks and is completely unacceptable. I am also on ROGERS so not sure if it is an issue with them or not although I have read elsewhere that users in the US are experiencing the same issues. I can confirm that in my case it is NOT a POP issue as neither of my two accounts use POP. I have at times been able to fix the issue by deactivating and re-activating wifi. Problem is, I have no idea that I am missing email until it is too late and I am not going to continuously reboot my phone. It also has appeared since the latest update. My mail accounts are both having the issue and are the following setups:

• MIcrosoft SBS 2003 Server running exchange and Activesync
    • Google Apps for Small Business email using IMAP

iPhone / iPad users on my exchange server using activesync are not experiencing these issues. I can confirm this because many times I have noticed tons of unopen emails on my iPad when my phone shows no new items. Hopefully there will be a fix VERY soon or unfortunately Blackberry will lose this user / investor. I just can't afford to not receive my emails in a timely manner.
    04-03-13 09:26 PM
    Yeah, my pop account was working fine and now it's been all over the place since update. In the end I just downloaded K9 Email app from the BBerry app site. It's a well known Android app and runs perfectly. Not on the Hub though.
    04-03-13 09:41 PM
    Completely defeats the purpose of having the BlackBerry in the first place. If I wanted an App, I'd be on iPhone. I guess this is the price I must pay for being an early adopter. Caveat Emptor!
    04-03-13 10:35 PM