- CrackBerry User
- 23 Posts
Z10 not finding my home wifi
Had my Z10 for 2 weeks now, been great until today. It won't connect to my home wifi router despite finding and allowing me to connect to the 20+ others in my area!!
Seen a few posts on the BlackBerry forums about this problem, anyone have the same problem as me?
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-27-2013, 07:35 PM #4
- 1 Posts
i think they r kidding us.. I'm about lose my mind. I'm about to broke my handy. i'd changed my net name, i'd changed my pass code and pass type to wep but nothing changed.i can connect when i changed sth first.but then the same problem again. z10 can not find the net.
if u find a fundamental solution please share with me..
- 03-27-2013, 07:47 PM #5
Do you guys have other networks in the area that are saved on your Z10? Even if they're generic networks like "Linksys" which don't belong to you. Try deleting those, and delete your home wifi network and re add it. That should solve it.
- By jfguay2 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 13Last Post: 02-14-2013, 06:02 PM
- By Brigadier in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 60Last Post: 12-03-2010, 01:38 PM
- By Brigadier in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 60Last Post: 12-03-2010, 01:38 PM
- By evl mnky in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2008, 12:36 PM
- By Pitcherman in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:16 PM