Z10 wifi started acting up, would loop on finding networks. tried resetting, battery pull etcc. interresting enough several times the z10 would get stuck on booting up as well. Did a factory reset, would not find wireless networks again during initial setup. restored updated os with BB link, everything working fine but still the same problem with wifi as before (as well as the getting stuck on booting up sometimes) . any suggestions?, hate to have to bring it back because i need it for work and I doubt they will just exchange it as i passed the 7 days policy....

edit: will get stuck on turning on flight mode when it is trying to turn off all the radios as well..
    02-21-13 12:38 AM
    update: after countless re-boots of which95% it would get stuck on at 70-99% progress as well as reloading updated software from blackberry link nothing has changed. biting the bullet and taking it back today. Hopefully they'll be kind and exchange but I'm preparing myself for a at least a weeks worth of no phone.
    02-21-13 10:00 PM
    Can you change your network to automatic instead of manual? I know it sounds dumb but try it.
    02-21-13 11:13 PM
    yeah, tried everything. The "BB10 expert" at the shop went through all the motions I tried all day and in the end he gave up as well and admitted "something" wasnt right. They are sending it in for repairs, but he told me for the z10 they will probably just replace it has its so new and the tech staff wasn't ready for repairs yet. we shall see.
    02-23-13 12:38 AM
    isnt it within 14 days of getting the z10? new phone right away at most carriers
    02-23-13 01:10 AM
    You broke it . And I haven't even held one
    02-23-13 01:28 AM
    bought it at a non mobile operator electronics store with only 7 day return policy, on a brighter note using a shiny new 9220 (installed bbm7 to have my contacts) and it will make me appreciate the z10 even more when i get it back.(although the battery life on the 9920 is incredible lol).
    02-24-13 02:11 AM
    This happened to me on the second of using the device. I brought it in within the first week and was hoping they would replace it, because I also dropped the phone so bad it did cartwheels on the pavement and dented all four corners. I brought it in at 8pm and at 8am I already received an SMS telling me to claim the new phone. Turns out it was a faulty WiFi radio antenna (the problem occurred before the drop).
    02-24-13 04:31 AM