hi there guyz I have z10 which I am using..i am worried about that today i want to install a andriod app but in setting the option to slide and enable the app to allow install other source can not be enable why? in the same i had install apps earlier and deleted.

http://s15.postimg.org/pcdpjil2z/IMG_20151002_204639.png
    10-02-15 10:46 AM
    hi there guyz I have z10 which I am using..i am worried about that today i want to install a andriod app but in setting the option to slide and enable the app to allow install other source can not be enable why? in the same i had install apps earlier and deleted.

http://s15.postimg.org/pcdpjil2z/IMG...002_204639.png
    Your image shows the reason, the function of installing apps from other sources has been disabled by your device's administrator.
    That means you are either on BES and the IT person in charge has disabled that setting or Parental Controls are enabled on your device.
    In both cases, the one you need to ask to allow the setting to be changed is whom activated the restrictions.
    Y. Z. and Thunderstrom like this.
    10-02-15 11:55 AM
    As DafoxGrey has said, try to check the Parental Controls.

Peace
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    10-02-15 12:05 PM
    Your image shows the reason, the function of installing apps from other sources has been disabled by your device's administrator.
    That means you are either on BES and the IT person in charge has disabled that setting or Parental Controls are enabled on your device.
    In both cases, the one you need to ask to allow the setting to be changed is whom activated the restrictions.
    its my personal phone and yep its the parental control reason thanks alot you are the man Solved
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    10-02-15 02:14 PM