This is a great phone... even with the random shut downs I get, or other faults it may have. It is GREAT. Better than a lot of smartphones... so WHY don't I see it anywhere? I live in Florida... and wherever I go, I seem to be the only one with the phone. I never see an ad for it. Nor do I see any publicity in at&t stores. When I bought my Z10, I had to specifically ask the sales associate for the phone. They didn't have on display, they didn't have posters up... nothing. yes, there is a banner on their website, but it only stayed from page for very few days before they put other phones in front of it. I understand there are other very good phones out there, but that is no reason leave BlackBerry OUT like THAT.
    Am I exaggerating? I really don't see it anywhere, and I don't stay at home all day. Multiple times a day, people ask me "What phone is That?" nine times out of ten they reply "Oh, there's a new BlackBerry?" or "I didn't know it came out or that it looked like That".

What's up with that?
    Yeah, we are missing some apps, and there are things to fix, but the more people use it, the more app developers will move to the new 10. And the better the phone will get.

Just had to get this off my chest :-P
    I love being the one with the cool exotic phone nobody has seen lol, but what I'd love more is for BlackBerry to get back on top!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:58 PM