Hello,

The camera has an option to have all pictures go to the media card. My problem with music is the reverse. I have a fairly large iTunes library and when I go to copy part of it to my Z10 (via Blackberry Link), it fills up my memory card first instead of the device memory, which uses up all my camera memory (essentially) and then the camera freezes on a black screen.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to tell the Z10 where to store my music, either through Blackberry Link or the device itself, so it doesn't automatically fill up my SD card?
    02-15-13 09:41 PM
    By default, media sync in Link saves to media card first if one is present. There isn't currently a way to tell it to do otherwise yet. Hopefully this will come in an update on either Link or the Z. Until then, you can always remove your card and sync, then replace it. Cumbersome but nevertheless a work around..
    02-16-13 06:30 PM
    I have had the same problem. i bought an app sync to itunes hoping all my music and playlists would appear as they do in my itunes and it works fine on my playbook. But it filed all my music onto device which had less capacity than was needed. I need it to default to the SD card which is 32 gb and sufficient . I cant believe there aren't loads of us with large music libraries ........i wanna live with the Z10 only and ditch my ipod touch

Helppppppppppppppppppppppp!
    02-17-13 02:50 PM
    How do you copy music from your computer ( itunes folder) to the SD media card on a Z10?
    06-13-13 01:03 PM
    How do you copy music from your computer ( itunes folder) to the SD media card on a Z10?
    On my Windows 7 machine, the SD card appears as a drive when the Z10 is connected, so I just drag and drop to the "music" folder.
    06-22-13 03:33 PM