Is anyone else having this problem? My Z10 music player has started to randomly skip songs, the voice activated dialing just pops up without any prompting and after that, the volume keys no longer work in any capacity. I used to have this problem with my 9900 and am thinking it might be the SD Card I'm using as I haven't heard of another Z10 user w/ this problem.
    Thanks
    04-15-13 07:59 PM
    Do you have a case on your Z10?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 09:03 PM
    Do you have a case on your Z10?

Posted via CB10
    I do, the OEM BlackBerry pouch.
    04-15-13 09:07 PM
    I've not had the problem the OP mentioned. I quite often listen to my music for hours while I'm working, every day. So I've used the music player a lot since February, with no problems. I also use the BlackBerry pocket pouch, but the phone is naked on my desk when I'm listening to music.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:13 PM
    I've not had the problem the OP mentioned. I quite often listen to my music for hours while I'm working, every day. So I've used the music player a lot since February, with no problems. I also use the BlackBerry pocket pouch, but the phone is naked on my desk when I'm listening to music.

Posted via CB10

Thanks, I've bought a new SD Card and am hoping that is the problem given no one else seems to be experiencing the issues. I'll report back once I've switched to it for a little while.
    04-15-13 10:20 PM
    Whenever you have had these issues, it was always when you had the headphone jack inserted?

I think I have seen others mentioned that their headphone jack might not be sitting properly in the housing.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:43 PM
    Whenever you have had these issues, it was always when you had the headphone jack inserted?

I think I have seen others mentioned that their headphone jack might not be sitting properly in the housing.

Posted via CB10
    I am using the stock headphones that came with my 9900 -was a little disappointed that the Z10 didn't come with any but I love the phone enough to get over it. Thanks for your suggestion.
    04-16-13 07:08 AM
    I had this problem (volume and skipping features not working); I changed to a different set of headphones and problem went away.
    08-07-13 09:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    +1 had the same problem, it's the headphone causing this issue. Get another decent headphone and you'll do good.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 10:53 PM