I recently loaded some MP4 movies onto my fresh AT&T Z10 via BBLink, the video plays back flawlessly thru Link but when synced and played back on the Z10 the picture freezes and skips around.

Help?

Thanks!
    04-24-13 01:23 PM
    i had a issue with 1 movie skipping and cutting in and out.

are you having this problem with this one movie or is it happeing on all your movies when you watch from the z10?

if it's just the one movie, it's prob just the bad file.
    04-24-13 02:42 PM
    I'm having a similar issue. When I load movies (mp4) via link, they appear in the video folder and play seamlessly - problem is its such a slow way of doing things.
    When I enable usb mode and do a drag and drop to copy to my media card, I get an error message saying there's a problem with the format. What is the problem here?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 02:47 AM
    I'm having a similar issue. When I load movies (mp4) via link, they appear in the video folder and play seamlessly - problem is its such a slow way of doing things.
    When I enable usb mode and do a drag and drop to copy to my media card, I get an error message saying there's a problem with the format. What is the problem here?

Posted via CB10
    What type of audio does the file contain. There's a program called MediaInfo which can provide that info, as can another program Gspot - both are Windows programs that show the video and audio aspects of video files. The native video player canNOT play ac3 type files.
    01-24-14 11:59 AM
    What type of audio does the file contain. There's a program called MediaInfo which can provide that info, as can another program Gspot - both are Windows programs that show the video and audio aspects of video files. The native video player canNOT play ac3 type files.
    Thanks - I'll look into that.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 10:32 PM
    That is info I needed too. Thankyou

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 05:31 PM