how is this posted on crackberry and the z10 is losing to the damn windows 8 phone?
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-06-13 07:21 PM
    LOL. I was going to say: How bad does it suck to be losing at cheating??
    Considering the fact that we started cheating only because the opponent needed to cheat would mean that we had less time to cheat.

Cheating is wrong, and I am not a part of this. That being said, if everyone is doing it then you are at a disadvantage for not cheating, and considering that the definition of cheating is getting an unfair advantage it would seem that CB and BlackBerry lovers are only playing by the rules that WP users have brought to the table.

Do you notice that Z10 had won with only about 2500 votes each round, but windows phone has had sooo much votes from the very start... to me that shows that again, BlackBerry fans only started cheating because WP users had done it since day one and we wanted a 'fair' fight. Yes it's wrong, but if WP was not punished for all the rounds then surely BlackBerry can do it for one

But again, if BlackBerry does something it is always wrong

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 07:40 PM
    I must say BlackBerry has one of the most (if not the most) loyal fanbase in the business. And its products do deserve the fans' loyalty. An example of its worth:

http://m.seekingalpha.com/article/1321611

I find the following comments on the article particularly amusing:

" BBRY will take this contract because in military operations, lives depend on confidentiality, not Instagram and Netflix"

"Who cares about security... let DoD be happy with their 200 iFart apps, that will certainly save us from enemies... we can kill them with digital gas coming from ifart apps.(for those dim-witted shorts.. this is sarcasm)"

Alright Ladies and Gentlebugs, let's go out there and vote like ****!!!
    04-06-13 07:46 PM
    lol the nokia is going up by about 1-2 votes/second. someone is cheating :P back, vote, back, vote, back, vote. go wp private browsing lol
    Then why does private browsing on my laptop not allow this ? Keeps saying I have already voted.
    04-06-13 07:52 PM
    Then why does private browsing on my laptop not allow this ? Keeps saying I have already voted.
    It uses your IP address so switching to private mode won't help. BUT you can vote twice if you vote from wifi and cell network.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:12 PM
    I voted. It's real close!!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:12 PM
    how is this posted on crackberry and the z10 is losing to the damn windows 8 phone?

Because there is a post in Windows Phone Central as well.

But from 20% to 42% in less than a day is not bad.
    04-06-13 08:27 PM
    ok the htc one beat the q10????? is it me or has neither phone be released??
    04-06-13 08:52 PM
    voted... Done!
    Keep up the momentum BlackBerrians!!
    04-06-13 08:57 PM
    Because there is a post in Windows Phone Central as well.

But from 20% to 42% in less than a day is not bad.
    Not good enough, get to beat 920 before Monday.
    04-06-13 09:00 PM
    If your ISP uses dynamic addresses with your modem, rebooting it should assign you a fresh address to keep voting with.
    04-06-13 09:25 PM
    My votes in

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    04-06-13 09:30 PM
    The winner is the web site that generated hits due to people wanting to win yet another silly, meaningless poll.

This seems to be more and more popular. Kevin, have you considered launching hese online contests on mobile nations? Your web hits would skyrocket.
    04-06-13 09:34 PM
    Anyone that hates blackberry will vote nokia so there are probably ios and android voters too.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:41 PM
    The gap is closing. It's slow, but it's happening.
    04-06-13 10:26 PM
    Alright. I grant, the reasoning isn't much worse than most of the fanboy reasoning.

10,000 means......10,000!!!!! Let's do it!!! SHOW them!! The CB fanboys are just as willing to sit at their browsers all day long hitting refresh as the Winboys are! We will not see daylight or the outside this weekend!! We will be WINNERS!!!!!!!

Message sent!!!! :-)
    That's the spirit!
    richardat likes this.
    04-06-13 10:35 PM
    Nokia Lumia 920 56.87% (17,627 votes)
    BlackBerry Z10 43.13% (13,367 votes)
    we aren't too far but I doubt we can pass them
    04-06-13 10:40 PM
    Yes BlackBerry is now closing the gap, but there is always one constant gap of around 4000-5000 votes. Meaning even if the % appear to increase ...it will probably top below the target 50%.

The Z10 made it to the finals but still needs your votes!-smartphone-madness-trends.jpg

We know that this event is a dump, but behind this is a reality, both devices fans are just crazy.

So the true reality about this event

---> MADNESS
    Attached Thumbnails The Z10 made it to the finals but still needs your votes!-smartphone-madness-trends.jpg  
    04-07-13 12:32 AM
    voted. NEEDS MOAR VOTES!
    R Field likes this.
    04-07-13 01:03 AM
    Vote for the BlackBerry Z10 to win in the Smartphone Madness 2013 Finals!

http://crackberry.com/vote-blackberr...ss-2013-finals

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 01:37 AM
    Considering the fact that we started cheating only because the opponent needed to cheat would mean that we had less time to cheat.

Cheating is wrong, and I am not a part of this. That being said, if everyone is doing it then you are at a disadvantage for not cheating, and considering that the definition of cheating is getting an unfair advantage it would seem that CB and BlackBerry lovers are only playing by the rules that WP users have brought to the table.0
    ROFL!!!! WHAT IN THE FRACK???!!!

Playing by the rules of WHAT?? WHAT do you believe you're engaging in??! LOL WHAT do you think you are at a disadvantage IN????

I don't even know.....LOL....seriously, what is wrong with you guys??

THE SCALE OF INANITY (proceed downward until one self-awareness is achieved):
    1.An internet poll, even one in which one cannot cheat, is supposed to be a sample...not a contest.
    2.OK....let's pretend it IS a contest....you are concerned with winning an INTERNET CONTEST based on number of clicks
    3.Now it's not even a legitimate contest, since people openly admit to cheating

Stop...just for a minute. Ask yourself Fseverino, what are you going to tell people at work/school....what about your family? Your friends?
    "Hey! Guess what!!!??? There was this poll on the internet, and some guys were cheating by voting multiple times, so me an my friends, we started cheating, and we kept clicking and clicking and then we got more clicks, and we wun! We dun shown em. They are such loosers!!!"

Do you notice that Z10 had won with only about 2500 votes each round, but windows phone has had sooo much votes from the very start... to me that shows that again, BlackBerry fans only started cheating because WP users had done it since day one and we wanted a 'fair' fight. Yes it's wrong, but if WP was not punished for all the rounds then surely BlackBerry can do it for one0
    A fair fight???!! My good heavens....see above.

Note: This has got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING To do with the popularity of the phone anymore, let alone the merits of the phone.

But again, if BlackBerry does something it is always wrong0
    I didn't say this is "wrong". I'm saying this is the farthest thing beyond stupid I've ever seen. I honestly can't imagine anybody over 15 yr old doing this.
    04-07-13 01:44 AM

Playing by the rules of WHAT?? WHAT do you believe you're engaging in??! LOL WHAT do you think you are at a disadvantage IN????

1.An internet poll, even one in which one cannot cheat, is supposed to be a sample...not a contest.
    2.OK....let's pretend it IS a contest....you are concerned with winning an INTERNET CONTEST based on number of clicks

Stop...just for a minute. Ask yourself Fseverino, what are you going to tell people at work/school....what about your family? Your friends?
    "Hey! Guess what!!!??? There was this poll on the internet, and some guys were cheating by voting multiple times, so me an my friends, we started cheating, and we kept clicking and clicking and then we got more clicks, and we wun! We dun shown em. They are such loosers!!!"

Note: This has got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING To do with the popularity of the phone anymore, let alone the merits of the phone.

I didn't say this is "wrong". I'm saying this is the farthest thing beyond stupid I've ever seen. I honestly can't imagine anybody over 15 yr old doing this.
    Like I said at the beginning... i am not a part of it. The Crackberry members were trying to win fairly, as the second quote shows, and they did that in all the matches until now. As you said, this is no longer about the phones, but about the fans... and Crackberry wants to win. simple.

The fact that you never seem to be able to read and comment on entire posts, but instead pick lines or pieces and proceed to put words in people's mouths limits your credibility greatly.

I clearly stated that I believe the only reason that CB is 'cheating' is because they want to shiw they are the best fans for what they believe is the best device, but the only way to do so due to the fact that the competition is cheating is to play by the same rules. Regardless of if you agree with that or not it is what is happening. You then go on a rant about 'what rules' (even though those were clearly stated) and 'it is only a stupid Internet contest ' and 'what is the point blah blah blah'... well, i will leave you with one question and then get back on topic.

The people voting for a product and brand they love have the potential to win a contest that proves they are the best fans, gaining recognition for the brand and device in a time that it is needed most... they DO have something to gain. you on the other hand have been continuing to post negative remarks to almost everyone on the forum and about the brand and devices that the forums are based on, so I ask you this... If there is nothing that can be gained from the POSITIVE sense of community and brand and device recognition that these forum members are aiming at then what possible outcomes can come from your constant NEGATIVE attitude on the same site where you are berating people for participating in a 'silly poll'?

Posted via CB10
    AjaxMilanBarcaSC likes this.
    04-07-13 02:14 AM
    Why do there always have to be haters? Why can't you just let people have some fun. If its a silly poll and doesn't matter then what does it matter if people want to have fun with it.

If you don't like it... fine but no need to impose your will on others. KCCO.

Posted via CB10
    AjaxMilanBarcaSC likes this.
    04-07-13 02:39 AM

Huh... you win?!
    04-07-13 05:52 AM
    Big bang theory:

Stuart: Man, you’re killing me!
    Sheldon: Killing you? I can’t breathe.
    Stuart: Two ten, and I’m losing money.
    Sheldon: Oh, now, we can’t let him lose money, Leonard. I’m so sorry.
    Leonard: Two ten and you throw in the Iron Man helmet.
    Stuart: Are you crazy? That helmet’s signed by Robert Downey Jr.
    Leonard: So?
    Stuart: Okay, if you’re going to question the importance of an actor’s signature on a plastic helmet from a movie based on a comic book, then all of our lives have no meaning!
    Leonard: Okay, fine. Just the sword, two ten.
    Last edited by aha; 04-07-13 at 06:10 AM. Reason: adding highlights
    04-07-13 05:57 AM
320 ... 10111213