kinda got the similar feeling since i switched from lumia 800's amoled screen to this LCD looking thing :/
    03-25-14 06:31 PM
    Been using Z10 for more than a year now and still love the look and feel...she's aging well IMHO. Recent software update renewed the allure :-)

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    03-25-14 07:57 PM
    no not at all.love my z10.
    03-26-14 12:36 AM
    not outdated but i do agree smartphones in general all look the same now without looking at the imprinted manufacturers name on the phone in most cases its hard to tell who even makes each phone. In order to differentiate which phone it is maybe it isnt unique enough but once you start using it you know its a great phone. Sure it could use updating but looking dated. I dont really think so. I would like to see some new models though. Lets just hope its not the summer of 2015 before we see them. I cant wait that long to upgrade my phone.
    03-26-14 12:46 AM
    Just comparing my z10 with brother in laws 5s and I thought the z10 held its own if not looked better! Just got a lumia 520 from work. Only use it for calls and e mail the OS isn't intuitive and feels a good step back From bb10.

Posted via my splendid Z10
    03-26-14 02:33 AM
    As I read this thread, HDMI'd to the TV, bluetoothed mouse, and keyboard, I had a funny thought... where the hell IS my phone? Yeah, 15 ft away by my big screen- and I'm on it. I don't talk about, or show off this phone... it's that good!
    03-31-14 01:11 AM
    With 10:3 already been leak i've been looking at my Z10 thinking that this phone is starting to look very outdated does anybody else feels the same or is it just me?

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    I don't think so.
    It is still amazing fast (faster than most other phones on the market when it comes to surfing the web)

And I personally love the formfactor.
    I lays perfectly in my had, with that 4.2inch display I'm perfectly able to write with 2 hands (I was used to) and I'm also able to reach every part of the screen with one hand when I'm on the run.
    Even watching youtube videos this nearly 16:9 fits perfect.

I love it!

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 02:44 AM
    What?
    I'm the only one with a BlackBerry Z10 in my office... and everyone loves the form factor and design of the Z10... especially the ladies

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 06:00 AM
    It's just you bro, It's just you.
    03-31-14 06:11 AM
    I think the design is very contemporary. But I do think that it could use some "sharpening" in style. If you look at the HTC One, in my mind, it is quite similar in style - the top,bottom, speaker grill, etc. But of course the difference is that the materials are nicer, it has a more premium feel, etc.

There was one major design error in the z10 in my mind and that was the loud speaker, and how it is somewhat contingent on the space opening made by the phone and the back door. The back door has to have those rubber channel things built into it so that the sound comes out appropriately. I wish that BlackBerry had done the speakers differently - bottom facing like the iPhone, or front facing like the HTC.

So, I hope that the z10 successor, will be in the same vein, buy have a natural evolution to being a more premium looking phone with better ergonomics. The z30 is better, but it could still use a little more style in the design.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 07:20 AM
35 12