I've had mine for 2 months now. No lockups or reboots.

I am wondering how long it will take Blackberry users to stop pulling the battery to reset ?

One thing I am interested in seeing people try in order to solve the problem. My friend ( a techie) had a rebooting / freezing Z10 and claimed his wasn't getting a good battery connection. He cleaned the contacts in the phone and on the battery, and put a tiny piece of tape or something in to push the battery tighter against the contacts. He has now gone 3 weeks without any glitches.
    04-03-13 06:30 AM
    Its funny how the users are trying to help BUT you are being really rude. I suggest you smarten up a bit with the comments.. Everyone can join in and try and help. If you do zOT like it, then do not listen to them. No need to write rude comments like that. In the end, Everyone is trying to help u.
    05-20-13 10:49 AM
    Mine locks up from time to time. I'm going to chalk it up to a new release I'm not happy to see I am not the only one. A little less frequently would be nice. Also, holding down the top button does a nice job of rebooting and it's faster than pulling the battery. I'm still glad I have the option to pull and replace the battery. My wife's iPhone won't even last a day.
    05-20-13 10:59 AM
53 123