Lol wait guys, this is not another Z10 bashing thread. Honestly, I'm unimpressed with the box content of T-Mobile that doesn't give any case nor earbud.. For the device itself, it left me OVERWHELMED!! This dude really blows my mind!!!

I got my z10 yesterday from T-Mobile and can't stop myself from playing around.. So far everything is awesome, always found out new things in almost every other hour.

Switching from a 9700 and found no problem with the keyboard, it's by far the best touchscreen keyboard I've ever tried!! (tried xperia play, note and sgs3 before) About the battery life of course it's worse than the onyx, but who cares, the experience that I get is a lot more!! And my blue poetic case just arrived today!!

Couldn't be happier.. Thank you BlackBerry for delivering such a great device. All of my waiting are paid off..

Sorry for my so-so English, still learning here..

Posted via CB10
    JPSKILLZ and toutounjiomar like this.
    03-28-13 12:07 AM
    Odds are fairly good that your going to replace the earbuds fairly quickly anyways so I dont consider it a real loss. I dont think HTC includes them with any of their devices anymore either, regardless of carrier.
    03-28-13 12:12 AM
    Well TMO does sell the z10 for the lowest price out there 532 + tax verus 550 on AT&T and I believe 600 on Verizon
    03-28-13 12:16 AM
    Yeah that's true, but somehow I missed getting at least holster as a standard accessories, the one that blackberry always give since the 9000 until my friend's 9790 (it was bought unlocked overseas thou). LOVE my Zee..Zed10! *I think I'm manic now*

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 12:21 AM
    I had earphones with my phone....they are still in the plastic film as i still prefer using my sennheiser ear buds

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 12:32 AM
    I'm sure any earphone over 10 bucks is better than the ones included with phones.
    03-28-13 12:33 AM
    At least the box was better looking than the AT&T orange one! I didn't get headphones either if that makes you feel better (Bell in Ontario). Enjoy your new Z10!!
    03-28-13 12:35 AM
    Well TMO does sell the z10 for the lowest price out there 532 + tax verus 550 on AT&T and I believe 600 on Verizon
    +100
    03-28-13 12:36 AM
    Yea getting my Verizon one in the morning, and from what the inside source has said Verizon Z10 is in the same boat! Nothing but phone battery and charger!
    03-28-13 12:38 AM
    Yeah that's true, but somehow I missed getting at least holster as a standard accessories, the one that blackberry always give since the 9000 until my friend's 9790 (it was bought unlocked overseas thou). LOVE my Zee..Zed10! *I think I'm manic now*

Posted via CB10
    Even the unlocked ones doesn't come with a free holster though it came with an earbud (with free bluetooth headset), got mine from GSM Nation.
    03-28-13 12:41 AM
    Yea getting my Verizon one in the morning, and from what the inside source has said Verizon Z10 is in the same boat! Nothing but phone battery and charger!
    Yeahh, soon you'll enjoy this awesome dude. Lucky for Verizon's customer as you guys can choose the color, feel sorry for the not-so-good Verizon branding..

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    03-28-13 01:06 AM
    Yeahh, soon you'll enjoy this awesome dude. Lucky for Verizon's customer as you guys can choose the color, feel sorry for the not-so-good Verizon branding..

Hopefully it isn't too bad... I know people have said the white Verizon (which I'm getting) z10 isn't as bad as the black when looking at it with branding everywhere! I should demand a monthly discount to promote their damn company everywhere...
    03-28-13 01:11 AM
    Yeah I miss the days when you got a pouch or something to protect the device. Its a little sad that manufacturers have to minimize what they send off with the device because of the margins and costs.
    03-28-13 01:16 AM
    Yeah I miss the days when you got a pouch or something to protect the device. Its a little sad that manufacturers have to minimize what they send off with the device because of the margins and costs.
    Yeah i agree. My Z10 came with the headphones but would have much rather had the holster I normally go with previous BB's i've bought! On the upside, i did pick up the leather pouch which is pretty nice! (got it on a deal, any case + iShieldz protector + travel charger for $49.99)
    03-28-13 01:22 AM
    Excited for you man! You don't know what your missing!
    03-28-13 01:51 AM
    Excited for you man! You don't know what your missing!
    Lol. It's already 1.30am and still can't stop myself from holding this beauty. I'm sleepy but just can't put it off.. Someone help me!

03-28-13 03:32 AM
    Lol. It's already 1.30am and still can't stop myself from holding this beauty. I'm sleepy but just can't put it off.. Someone help me!

If you find a way to get it off your hands please let me know, my gf is getting annoyed of me picking in the hub for no reason whatsoever while we are talking

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 05:12 PM
    At least T mobiles will run sideloaded apps, unlike Verizons.
    03-28-13 05:14 PM
    Even the unlocked ones doesn't come with a free holster though it came with an earbud (with free bluetooth headset), got mine from GSM Nation.
    I also got mine from GSM nation and I didn't see any bluetooth headset. I got the ear buds though

Posted on my sexy Zee10 via the CB app
    03-28-13 05:22 PM