Hi guys,
    Please excuse me if this has already been asked and i'm looking totally in the wrong place!! My quick search didn't show anything similar.
    My Z10 keyboard has developed a slight problem - well I say problem, I guess it's an annoyance more than anything!
    In the start it picked up on my mistakes wonderfully. It now however auto corrects my words to the misspelled words or completely random words and is causing a lot of frustration when I press send and then see what a mess it is!

Best solution?

Are there any ways to prevent this? It's good with getting the swear words right even when I spell them wrong and if I spell the word wrong it corrects them to the right word but if I spell it right it could change to anything!

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 01:04 AM
    i don't know of any way to prevent this other then not using the misspelled word so the phone doesn't "learn" them. But to fix your current problem you could go into "Prediction and Correcion" and clear learned words. But that will clear all the learned words. so maybe there's someone who can give you a better solution.
    04-28-14 02:22 AM
    I'm sorry to hijack your thread as I have the same problem. For instance, last time I typed "clover at", it auto correct itself to "clover st". It's really annoying when you keep typing and relying on auto correct and not using the flick feature.

Please let me know if you find a solution to this.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 05:28 AM
    Pay attention to the words your swiping.
    Particularly after an OS update or a device wipe

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    04-28-14 05:39 AM