Just this week I noticed some of my texts were coming in late and Twitter wasn't syncing in the hub. I refreshed the hub, uninstalled and reinstalled Twitter and did a few battery pulls; didn't work so I reset my phone and now it keeps heating up when I'm using the camera, browser and BlackBerry World (still having the same issues with the hub and Twitter).

If anyone can please help I would really appreciate it, I'll be out of town this weekend and don't want to deal with my phone constantly heating up and not receiving my texts on time. (Twitter is not that important, really want the other issues resolved first.)

*I've got great reception, so I don't think it's that since I tested my sim card on my old BB and messages came in immediately.

-Thanks
    08-22-13 10:45 PM
    Did you mount a new SD card or add any new apps recently?
    08-22-13 10:50 PM
    It's probably an app or something.

I downloaded Angry Birds and my phone was constantly hot, got rid and tada.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 11:06 PM
    Just this week I noticed some of my texts were coming in late and Twitter wasn't syncing in the hub. I refreshed the hub, uninstalled and reinstalled Twitter and did a few battery pulls; didn't work so I reset my phone and now it keeps heating up when I'm using the camera, browser and BlackBerry World (still having the same issues with the hub and Twitter).

If anyone can please help I would really appreciate it, I'll be out of town this weekend and don't want to deal with my phone constantly heating up and not receiving my texts on time. (Twitter is not that important, really want the other issues resolved first.)

*I've got great reception, so I don't think it's that since I tested my sim card on my old BB and messages came in immediately.

-Thanks
    If you are not on leaked OS, then keep track of the temp and what apps are running, if any. Check your SD card. If it continues report it to your carrier. Unfortunately there has been several people report Z10 bricking/dieing on them for some odd reason.
    08-22-13 11:16 PM
    Same apps as always and same SD card, but I'll check the apps again.

Thanks
    08-22-13 11:18 PM
    Get battery guru...monitor the temp.

What OS are you running? Recall what apps you recently downloaded or when you started to realize the device starting to heat up as it may be an android app or port running in the background...
    08-22-13 11:19 PM
    If you download 10.2 it has an app manager that shows what apps have been running, might be helpful to you.
    08-22-13 11:42 PM