The Z10 is my first blackberry and I am loving it. I can't imagine ever going back to Android.

Although I am loving it, there is a few things I would love the Z10 to do and I am not sure how to make it do it.

1) If I could make the songs I listen to on the Z10 count as plays in iTunes after I synch. Also, if I change ratings (is there ratings on the Z10 for music?) on the Z10 and it updates in iTunes after I synch? Is there an iTunes app or something?

2) Podcasts. I can't find a good one. I tried Nodax, but if I paused mid-show and went back to it later it started over again at the start. What I would love is to have my podcasts from iTunes synch over to some podcasts app on my phone. If not that, at least some good podcasting app that allows me to come back to podcasts later.

Any help on these?
    03-20-13 05:51 PM
    I doubt that once you've initially synced Blackberry Link with iTunes and it takes the music over it'll have any interplay at all with iTunes. I can't imagine Apple being too keen on that.

A great Blackberry 10 Podcasts app is...podcasts. �1.50 (for UK) but cheap in the scheme of things, and it works great for me - doubtful it will or can sync to iTunes though.

But Podcasts is great. You can easily search for and download your favourite podcasts, play one, close the app, come back to it later and pick off where you left off, pause again, play another podcast, come back again and pick off AGAIN...Very useful for me as I listen to Hardcore Histories, which can take a while and require a few sessions (with breaks for lighter material) to get through.
    Last edited by mediadavid; 03-20-13 at 07:10 PM. Reason: grammar
    03-20-13 06:15 PM
    I downloaded podcasts and its exactly what I wanted. Thank you.
    03-20-13 06:55 PM
    You've likely figured it out already, but it took me a little bit of playing around with - to download (or delete etc) particualr podcast episodes longpress on them and use the menu that appears from the right.
    03-20-13 07:10 PM