So, installed the latest leak and after restoring from back up now getting the following issues

Everytime I exit a folder it prompts me to rename the folder 'personal' no idea why

Sideloaded apps are gone, didnt know this would happen but no big deal just put them back on...

Sideloaded apps again and now when i open them I just get a BB10 launch screen with a blue bar at the bottom that crashes half way, none of them will work?

Android apps from BB world also encounter same issue

Tried restarting to solve sideload issues but not working?
    04-28-13 12:21 PM
    Hmmm.. none of those issues with my phone... If was laggy for the first half a day but everything has been quite smooth OS wise.. I did however run into accessing my PC through Link, but that kina works too now..
    Gmail still sh**y... and now I'm am on Outlook, forwarding everything there. .. after gruesome transfer of about 3000 emails, it is pushing mail to my phone instantaneously.....

Other than that, I think this OS is a huge improvement.. have to thank BB...

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 12:41 PM
    Yeah, mines coming round a bit now, solved the android issue with a security wipe, all good
    04-28-13 01:05 PM
    Mine is running flawlessly.. it was quite laggy at first as it was syncing down 5000+ emails from Google, but once it finished everything is butter smooth.

I did experience that blue bar with the android player while it was syncing, but it's working perfectly now.

The keyboard, word prediction and auto correct are hugely improved. Overal I love this build. The only actual problems I am having are the facebook app not pushing notifications properly, and the Rogers my account app is having issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 01:10 PM
    Hi ,
    Last night i installed de new os 10.1..... on my z10 . Now there is a problem with the contacts. After i restored them from bb link the contact list was empty . It took about two hours to restore them all. Now the contact list is full , but when someone is callin me it shows only the number without the name of the caller.....The resent calls are the same ....only numbers , without names. Aby ideas how to fix this?
    annon91221 likes this.
    04-29-13 04:15 AM
    The only issue I've been having so far with 10.1 is that Facebook is not pushing notifications to the Hub. I have to open the app in order to see notifications and if the app is already open I have to refresh the feed. It's pretty annoying.
    04-30-13 02:47 AM
    No problems with sideloads since installing the 10.1.0.1483 leak. Netflix is better and Shazam actually opens (though regrettably, it suffers from "another app may be using the microphone" syndrome).

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 03:12 AM