Hmmm plain and simply Z10!!! Apple presented nothing fantastic (as per usual) other than the fingerprint reader but we all know people will flock to it like it was Gold! IOS7 in my opinion still has nothing on BB10 let alone upcoming 10.2!

Is so sad BlackBerry are not getting the recognition they deserve for a fantastic OS and handset (bar the big apps)!

Still after the apple press conference BB10, Z10 ALL DAY LONG!!!

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    Last edited by kingrizz; 09-10-13 at 03:51 PM.
    09-10-13 01:31 PM
    Apparently there is already a queue of people outside one of their stores.

Our expectations of new features on phone is a little to much now imo. Although I agree there was to much of a wow factor there aside from the figure print scanner and imo the a7 processer and gpu which produced some nice graphics.

Edit: the z30 should be worried though lol

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 01:35 PM
    The blind are easily led....

Calimero1987 and croman like this.
    09-10-13 01:56 PM
    I like the idea of the finger print scanner.

I'm sure it will be a quality product as per the usual.
    Nothing to get bent out of shape about.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:03 PM
    Nothing?!? Apple has marketed to somewhere North of 750mm current IPhone users, a distribution system in NYC alone equal to BB's worldwide, etc. .... And, it has hordes of money as well as an unlimited ability to raise $ with its public shares.

Let's not be too overly fan boyish. Love our child but admit she has lost the last several races. There are 3 now trying to break down the door and take over our little home. We, the BB faithful, are simply trying to hold fast and keep from losing the entire war in the next couple months.

Perspective on reality is important in times of crisis.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by M65c02; 09-12-13 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Typo
    madindian, Tazos, shief24 and 3 others like this.
    09-10-13 02:06 PM
    The camera looks awesome

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    09-10-13 02:11 PM
    The price alone for the 5C has got me thinking of leaving BlackBerry. If it performs as well as it looks like it will why not?
    09-10-13 02:13 PM
    I work with several former Apple representatives. You can consider this thirdhand information, and take it with a grain of salt if you wish, but they've confirmed that Apple support has no checks to punish poor support. They want you off of the phone as quickly as possible, and will blame any other company they can to make you believe them. There was a fun thread on Apple's support forums wherein one user was told his issue was Verizon's fault, while two others replied saying that they'd had the same problems, and were respectively told it was Sprint and AT&T's fault. It may still be up there, but Apple is quick to delete anything that points out an undeniable flaw in their support or products.
    09-10-13 02:16 PM
    $499 retail excited you?

It

Posted via CB10
    beamolite likes this.
    09-10-13 02:16 PM
    BlackBerry is an underrated phone at this point in the game, it deserves a lot more respect especially the way apple is getting away with minimal effort...seems familiar!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:28 PM
    Z10! Don't even have to ask. All in for BB. :-)

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    Dmessenger and beamolite like this.
    09-10-13 02:28 PM
    iPhone 5S for sure in the Silver/White.
    09-10-13 02:32 PM
    Apparently a much needed upgrade. Not only a new camera and finger print scanner but...

"There's also a new chip called the M7 that houses sensors like the compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer. Health and fitness apps will be able to use the processor to track your movements."
    Apple Announces New iPhone 5S That's Twice As Fast And Has A Fingerprint Sensor - Yahoo! Finance

and with iOS7

“Control Center” — a group of settings that customers can access by swiping from the bottom of the screen up to its center. Inside are options to toggle features such as WiFi or Bluetooth wireless connections on and off. Customers can change the brightness of their display as well, and can even use the phone’s LED camera flash into a flashlight.

iOS 7 Software Brings New Look, Potential Frustrations - Digits - WSJ

This stuff is amazing. If only I could do this with my BlackBerry, oh wait, I can!
    09-10-13 02:33 PM
    I work with several former Apple representatives. You can consider this thirdhand information, and take it with a grain of salt if you wish, but they've confirmed that Apple support has no checks to punish poor support. They want you off of the phone as quickly as possible, and will blame any other company they can to make you believe them. There was a fun thread on Apple's support forums wherein one user was told his issue was Verizon's fault, while two others replied saying that they'd had the same problems, and were respectively told it was Sprint and AT&T's fault. It may still be up there, but Apple is quick to delete anything that points out an undeniable flaw in their support or products.
    Regardless, all you need to do is walk into an Apple Store with a defective one and they'll give you a new one, no questions asked. It's not that easy with Blackberry.
    Donvald, Tazos and Berry_Pink like this.
    09-10-13 02:33 PM
    iPhone 5S for sure in the Silver/White.
    Why you here then?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:35 PM
    Apparently a much needed upgrade. Not only a new camera and finger print scanner but...

"There's also a new chip called the M7 that houses sensors like the compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer. Health and fitness apps will be able to use the processor to track your movements."
    Apple Announces New iPhone 5S That's Twice As Fast And Has A Fingerprint Sensor - Yahoo! Finance

and with iOS7

“Control Center” — a group of settings that customers can access by swiping from the bottom of the screen up to its center. Inside are options to toggle features such as WiFi or Bluetooth wireless connections on and off. Customers can change the brightness of their display as well, and can even use the phone’s LED camera flash into a flashlight.

iOS 7 Software Brings New Look, Potential Frustrations - Digits - WSJ

This stuff is amazing. If only I could do this with my BlackBerry, oh wait, I can!
    No we can't. We actually need apps to be able to take advantage of the Z10 hardware.
    09-10-13 02:35 PM
    Why you here then?

Posted via CB10
    Because I have a Z10 and the iPhone 5S hasn't been released yet. Duh!!!!!
    ihys and jgz10 like this.
    09-10-13 02:36 PM
    No we can't. We actually need apps to be able to take advantage of the Z10 hardware.
    Dude...imore is that way
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:37 PM
    Still no contest if I were to buy a new phone off contract in the UK ... compared to the iPhone 5C, the Z10 is still over #200 pounds cheaper.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:39 PM
    Iphone 5s...STILL is not HD.....STILL does not have NFC.....STILL does not have a led notifier...STILL has a brutally small screen....STILL has 16gb as the 700 dollar entry point phone....STILL has a 8mp camera.

At what point does this product become no longer competitive....its 2013, almost 2014.....its comical now.

The iphone is Civic priced like a GTR.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by JBML007; 09-10-13 at 03:18 PM.
    09-10-13 02:41 PM
    Leaders n followers! BlackBerry have leaders who aren't afraid to look beyond the colourful marketing! There's NO way that BlackBerry do not deserve credit for bb10/Z10 n yes Q10 - more Z10 though as the Storm was a poor statement!

As one of my fellow lovers said BlackBerry Products right now are underrated!

Let's hope 10.2 brings those big and needed apps as right now that's only flaw with my Z10!

Wouldn't swap my Z10 for an iphone silver, gray, gold or magenta if it was given as a gift ( but would eBay it! ))

rockivy likes this.
    09-10-13 02:45 PM
    Shall I say Sheep again? I was ripped over that one a few weeks ago but im tuff and the ones ripping me need to tear the lace off their panties and grow a set and man up. Its only a word, "SHEEP" lol
    09-10-13 02:45 PM
    Iphone 5s...STILL is not HD.....STILL does not have NFC.....STILL does not have a led notifier...STILL has a brutally small screen....STILL has 16gb as the 700 dollar entry point phone....STILL has a 8mp camera.

At what point does this product become no longer competitive....its 2013, almost 2014.....its comical now.

The iphone is Civic priced like GTR.

Posted via CB10
    Dude, you're delusional. The Blackberry has as much chance of a comeback as your avatar has with the WWE.
    09-10-13 02:46 PM
    So.. just did a comparison on GSM arena for the Z10 vs iPhone 5S...

STILL no NFC...

Z10 has better front facing camera, and a bigger battery.

Among other things, the Z10 still looks like a superior phone to me.

Only thing I can give Apple on the 5S is the A7 Quad-Core CPU and the sharp looking colour schemes for the new phone... That's IT.
    beamolite and mondi_00021 like this.
    09-10-13 02:47 PM
    Dude, you're delusional. The Blackberry has as much chance of a comeback as your avatar has with the WWE.
    What does any of this have to do with my last post.....all of which I said was true.

Posted via CB10
    beamolite, Bobert_123 and Avin Tan like this.
    09-10-13 02:48 PM
189 123 ...