I'm planning to get an Z10, and I'm also planning to sell the ipad... I want to know opinions of people who have both to see if the ipad is still convenient to have after getting the z10 , right now I'm using the ipad only for skype,
    03-16-13 01:51 AM
    I own a Z10 and an iPad mini, used to own a larger iPad as well.

If you only use the iPad for Skype, sell it once Skype for BB 10 comes out (provided that Skype for BB does not kill your battery). There is really no use in a 7.9/9.7 inch Skype device.

If you use it at least for what I mainly use it for, namely as an at home device to browse the web, answer emails and watch YouTube, keep it. It's much more convenient to use on the couch than a laptop and superior to the tiny Z10 screen. Provided, if you mainly use the iPad on the go then your decision to buy one was a waste of money in the first place since about every phone can do Skype by now (except blackberry).

So, what's your use case? Really just Skype?
    03-16-13 03:38 AM
    Yeah mainly for skype and wechat(weixin) in chinese, i seldom use it for email... As i use my computer or my torch, im too lazy to type long sentences in the ipad.... And i dont know if the z10 will replace the torch as a typing replacement, or just wait for q10

Sometimes i do watch movies, and use it to browse the web sometimes, but when i use it i open like all ten tabs... Or exchange it and get an ipad mini for it and use the rest on the z10
    03-16-13 12:57 PM
    The Z10 and iPad overlap each other quite a bit when it come to type of usage.

I agree with the poster above. If you actually use the iPad for things like web browsing, videos, and the multitude of other iOS apps, then keep the iPad mini for the extra screen real estate. But if it's really just a $400+ Skype machine. Sell!
    03-16-13 01:00 PM