- 01-31-2013, 07:50 PM #4
Last edited by kevinnugent; 02-03-2013 at 01:36 AM.I sent the club a wire stating "Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." - Groucho Marx
Follow me on Twitter: @nugentkt
Blackberry PIN: 24C8CFAF
- 01-31-2013, 09:37 PM #5
I have used Negri, US based online retailer, just google it. Fast shipping and good service from my experience. But just so you know, buying stuffs from an oversea online retailer takes risk. If your phone needs a service, you will have to pay for the shipping.
- CrackBerry User
02-02-2013, 12:34 PM #8
- 69 Posts
I too have bought a few and am in the process of getting one for a guy in Australia and a guy in Denmark on CB one. I have access to them as I work for a large customer, so get my orders turn up pretty quick with a receipt.
If you'd like any more info, let me know. But the likes of myself, Prash and Kevin are willing to do it. I've done it over the years on XDA and never had an issue.
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-03-2013, 02:12 PM #12
- 7 Posts
As allready mentioned in your other thread, I really like to buy a black Z10 from you and have it sent to Switzerland as soon as possible. I go on tavel quie soon and would like to have the Z10 before. Please contatc me wit PM. Thanks a lot for for your effort.
- By gokulesh in forum News & RumorsReplies: 83Last Post: 01-20-2013, 07:23 PM
- By TheMimic in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2011, 06:32 PM
- By hitman36 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:40 AM
- By kateramsey7 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2010, 11:52 AM
- By redsoxnation in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:31 PM