Get stuck on the 2nd and 3rd screen trying to connect to the mobile and the wifi... although it shows connected but at top showing word of "You currently do not have network connectivity. Make sure that your wireless router is connected to the internet"

I am pretty sure the router is connected to the internet...

any idea what to do? please help... so frustrated
    03-23-17 12:32 PM
    "pretty sure"..... Do you have any other devices connected to it?

What if you go back and skip Wi-Fi?
    03-23-17 12:39 PM
    Get stuck on the 2nd and 3rd screen trying to connect to the mobile and the wifi... although it shows connected but at top showing word of "You currently do not have network connectivity. Make sure that your wireless router is connected to the internet"

I am pretty sure the router is connected to the internet...

any idea what to do? please help... so frustrated
    Need more info.

What were you doing that got you to this point (we can assume, but we could be wrong)?

What model Z10 do you have?

Joel
    03-23-17 01:57 PM
    "pretty sure"..... Do you have any other devices connected to it?

What if you go back and skip Wi-Fi?
    Yes I have other devices connected to the router.
    I skipped connecting to mobile network but failed and tried to connect to WIFI, end up with no success... so not able to connect to any network, neither mobile (SIM card) nor WIFI.

I have to connect either one network to continue the setup...

The wifi icon shows "connected" but the phone doesn't recognize it as connected and keep asking to connect to the network. so frustrated...
    03-24-17 12:57 AM
    Need more info.

What were you doing that got you to this point (we can assume, but we could be wrong)?

Joel
    I tried to RELOAD the system using blackberry link and continued with initial setup...
    passed the first and second screen, after confirm the agreement then tried to connect either to mobile or wifi network with no success...
    03-24-17 01:00 AM
    I tried to RELOAD the system using blackberry link and continued with initial setup...
    passed the first and second screen, after confirm the agreement then tried to connect either to mobile or wifi network with no success...

mine is Z10 STL 100-1, model RFG81UW
    03-24-17 01:05 AM
    It wasn't trying to load 10.3.3 was it?

10.3.3 isn't compatible with the -1 model of the Z10. What you describe sounds like what happens when 10.3.3 is loaded on the -1.

Joel
    03-24-17 01:22 AM
    [QUOTE=joeldf;12814070]It wasn't trying to load 10.3.3 was it?

10.3.3 isn't compatible with the -1 model of the Z10. What you describe sounds like what happens when 10.3.3 is loaded on the -1.

Joel[/QUOTE

I didnt notice which version of 10.3? because I used blackberry link reload.
    btw, is 10.3.3 released already officially?

The only way I can do flashing the system is through Blackberry Link.

If I try direct flash by running the exe autoloader file at cmd screen, after flashing it just show the word of "blackberry" after reboot then stop there forever (hang).
    03-24-17 04:26 AM
    should be simple. reinstall using link. skip the wifi an keep the cell connection setup at start up. probably you were in a no cell network coverage zone when setting up the phone

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 09:59 PM
    Just as an update, the OP also posted over in the BlackBerry Support Forums the same issue.

Turns out the device was a STL100-1 Z10.

The OP has since used a 10.3.2 autoloader and is working again.

I only bring it up here because apparently Link doesn't differentiate the -1 Z10 and actually did try to load 10.3.3. on it. Curious that it will do that, but it could also be the source of problems others have had. I had wondered how some of these -1 Z10 s have been getting 10.3.3 on them... well, now I know at least one possible source.

Joel
    03-28-17 10:47 PM
    So the issue again is Link. That sad excuse for a piece of software.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 07:40 AM
    So the issue again is Link. That sad excuse for a piece of software.

Posted via CB10
    Link works very well for me. saved my phone a few times.

posted via del virtual
    03-29-17 10:28 AM
    Link works well for me too.

But I've never used it to load the OS.

And the problem with 10.3.3 not compatible with the STL100-1 came about after Link development ended.

The real problem is that -1 specific OS files exist on the BlackBerry servers. Look at the first post of all the OS 10.3.3 threads with the links directly to the BlackBerry servers for the debrick, core and radio files. They are there - "winchester.factory_sfi" in the OS file name and "m5730" in the radio file name and all.

It's noted in yellow hi-light that they don't work, but they are still there.

I just went and checked. STL100-1 specific OS files are still there as of this post.

But, as we've seen, they just don't work. Why BlackBerry puts them up at all is a mystery. Someone in Waterloo went through the trouble of making them. Yet, when BlackBerry made autoloaders for the developer version, they did not make one for the -1 Z10. So, someone must have known.

Still, if an unlocked -1 Z10 plugs into Link, and Link will find 10.3.3.2205 files for the -1, it seems that it will offer to update the device. Same thing if the -1 Z10 is carrier locked, but that carrier has approved any 10.3.3.

And there's no one left at BlackBerry OS development to be on top of this.

Joel
    03-29-17 11:49 AM
    I avoid it like a timeshare rep at the mall.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 07:31 PM
    Yes Joel is right that Z10 STL100-1 only works with OS 10.3.2.

I tried OS 10.3.1 installed it manually and update automatically using Blackberry Link for IS 10.3.3 but never tried 10.3.2.
    The result of 10.3.1 or 10.3.3, I stuck on 3rd screen setup asking network connectivity and no NEXT button at all only PREVIOUS button on bottom the screen.

When installed OS 10.3.2 manually then it is done... on 3rd screen I found NEXT button to move to next screen or to skip (but in my case I have the wifi connection). Just continue to the end of setup wizard then end up with happy ending...

Thanks to you all guys, really appreciate for all your great and kind help that turn me out from desperation to happiness... I thought I lost my Z10 before, however Z10 is not up today technology for a smartphone
    03-30-17 07:25 AM