why is it our device have lots of negativity rather than other bb10 devices???

even so! i, still a Zolid Z10 uZer...

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 01:53 PM
    I'm confused

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    05-19-13 01:57 PM
    I'm confused

Posted via CB10
    confused bout what?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 01:58 PM
    Why are you hurt?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 01:58 PM
    Yeah, my Z10 also hurts. It's an intense pain just below the 9900 and next to the RIM 850.

I'm gonna get checked tomorrow, see what the doctor tells me.
    05-19-13 02:01 PM
    Why are you hurt?

Posted via CB10
    like z10 in not good, apps doesnt work well,reboots at anytime,some glitches etc. but ob ther bb10 devicea only some..

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 02:02 PM
    Negativity is mostly coming from FOOLS who only know iPhones and Androids their whole life and are scared to try anything else (or not smart enough to use a BB) and also ppl who had a BB like 10 yrs ago and think these new ones are the same

btw, the only valid negative thing anyone could say about Z10 is the app selection. anything else is complete garbage
    Kale Bauner and tonyblaze like this.
    05-19-13 02:02 PM
    why is it our device have lots of negativity rather than other bb10 devices???

even so! i, still a Zolid Z10 uZer...

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry I don't see how my Zed10 is inferior compared to other BB's (apart from one app not being available). #NoRoseTintedGlassesHere

Neither am I interested in any potential negativity as my own experience counts for more than someone elses hearsay.

I am not sure what your expectations were before you purchased your device. Mine have been surpassed #RealistThough
    05-19-13 02:03 PM
    Negativity is mostly coming from FOOLS who only know iPhones and Androids their whole life and are scared to try anything else (or not smart enough to use a BB) and also ppl who had a BB like 10 yrs ago and think these new ones are the same

btw, the only valid negative thing anyone could say about Z10 is the app selection. anything else is complete garbage
    That's not entirely true and some hardened BB'ers are not happy that they don't have "personalised" profiles, e-mail history not being "forever" for non-exchange services, some state no BIS, minority experiencing reboots etc etc (look at the mature OS'es/devices and they have major flaws to this day)... However, this is a brand spanking new OS with a lot ore advantages over all of my previous BB's. Hopefully, as the new OS matures it will address the "minor" functional complaints from those users too.

Overall, the Z10 has been positively received from media, analyst, telcos and users/adopters.
    05-19-13 02:12 PM

That's not true. I've used nothing but iPhones since 2007 :/

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 02:58 PM
    There is only one other BB10 device available and it is not even out in the US yet. So by default, of course any complaints about BB10 devices are overwhelmingly about the Z10. And even when the Q10 is out everywhere, it will have launched with a later version of BB10 that address some big complaints (like 30 days of email on device).

The Z10 was the first BB10 device. Complaints could not have been slanted any other way really.
    05-19-13 03:04 PM