I have a question about the hotspot function in my Z10. I use it constantly and it works really good, but for some reason lately I haven't been able to get google websites to load, that includes gmail, google search youtube, etc. Every other website loads fine but google sites do not load at all so I was wondering if there's something wrong with the hotspot settings (haven't touched them, only to set password) or maybe could it be the computer (lenovo yoga 2 pro) or is this a carrier related problem?? (T-Mobile USA)

Thanks for the help
    09-16-14 06:29 PM
    I have a question about the hotspot function in my Z10. I use it constantly and it works really good, but for some reason lately I haven't been able to get google websites to load, that includes gmail, google search youtube, etc. Every other website loads fine but google sites do not load at all so I was wondering if there's something wrong with the hotspot settings (haven't touched them, only to set password) or maybe could it be the computer (lenovo yoga 2 pro) or is this a carrier related problem?? (T-Mobile USA)

Thanks for the help
    Maybe clear cookies associated with various google sites ON THE COMPUTER? Or is it possible Google checks the origin of the connection and blocks it as a potential risk?
    09-17-14 09:45 AM
    Maybe clear cookies associated with various google sites ON THE COMPUTER? Or is it possible Google checks the origin of the connection and blocks it as a potential risk?
    Would that really help? I can connect to Google with any other wifi connection, for some reason it's just with the hot spot. Nonetheless I'll give it a try

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 03:18 PM