Discovered that I cannot send or accept meeting invites with my Hotmail account on my Z10.
    (This worked fine on my BB Bold 9650)

When I receive a meeting invitation, I cannot accept it. I can only add it to my Z10�s Calendar.

When I add an invite to a Z10 Calendar appointment, then click �Save�, the following dialog box appears:
    Title: No associated email account
    Message: Before you can send or receive event invites, you need to associate your calendar with an email account.
    Button choices: �Associate Email Account�, �Save Event�, and �Cancel�

When I click the �Associate Email Account� button, the following dialog box appears:
    Title: Meeting Invitation Settings
    Message: Select email accounts to use to send and receive invitations.

The above-mentioned dialog box�s choices consist of one �drop-down list box� and one button. See below.

The �drop-down list box� is titled �Local Calendar�
    Its drop-down choices are �None�, my [Tiger Technologies* email address], my [yahoo email address], and my [gmail email address]
    The �drop-down list box� also has the following foot note:
    �IMAP and POP email accounts can be used to send invites from local calendar.�

The title of the above-mentioned button is �Open Account Settings�

Please note that:
    a. The above-mentioned �drop-down list box� choices do not include my Hotmail email address.
    b. My Hotmail email account is set as the default email account

Things that I have tried:
    1. Deleting and re-adding my Hotmail email account
    2. Selecting the �POP� folder option in the �Edit Folder Settings� for my Hotmail account. (I accessed this, via the above-mentioned �Open Account Settings�.)
    3. Restarted my Z10. (after item 2)

Help!

* Tiger Technologies is a web hosting company
    07-09-13 05:40 PM
    I don't use Hotmail. But, I'm curious, when you setup the Hotmail account on the device, was it done as an Exchange account? If not, remove the account and try to add it that way (Settings \ Accounts \ Add \ scroll down \ Advanced \ Exchange....)
    07-10-13 06:37 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply! :-)

The Hotmail account was not done as an Exchange account. When setting it up, I chose the 'Email, Calendar and Contacts' option under Settings \ Accounts \ Add.

I followed your suggestion of removing my Hotmail account, then re-adding it, via Settings \ Accounts \ Add \ Advanced \ Microsoft� Exchange Activesync. In doing this, I learned that I had to enter the 'Server Address'. I obtained this address (m.hotmail.com) by re-adding my Hotmail account, via my original method. Specifically, while setting it up, I went under the Advanced section and found the address there (m.hotmail.com), before clicking 'Done' to complete. After doing this, I removed the account again, then proceeded setting it up, via the Exchange method. After doing so, I was still unable to send or accept meeting invites.

While doing the above, I noticed that along with the 'Exchange' choice under the 'Advanced' section, there was also a dedicated 'Hotmail' choice. So, I tried it too. But, it did not resolve my meeting invite issue either. However, it did pre-populate its 'Server Address' field with m.hotmail.com, the same address that was used in the above-mentioned methods.

I noticed that in all three of the above-mentioned methods, if I went back to the 'Accounts' settings and looked under the 'Advanced' section again, the 'Server Address' displayed 'blu-m.hotmail.com', instead of 'm.hotmail.com'. The 'Port' field still displayed '443'.
    07-15-13 12:00 PM
    Here's the best workaround that I've encountered: (so far, I only had a chance to test it with sending a meeting invite)
    Under Settings \ Accounts; I chose my Hotmail email account,
    then
    I switched on the 'Sync Calendar' option, (I also switched on the 'Sync Tasks' option)
    then
    I saved my changes, then 'backed out' of the 'Accounts' window,
    then
    I closed the System settings window.

Now,
    When creating a calendar event and after I add the invitees, but before I click the 'Save' button, I select the top drop-down box, titled 'Calendar' and switch it from 'Home (Local Calendar)' to my '... (Hotmail)' calendar.
    After the 'Save' button is clicked,
    a dialog box appears with the following three choices:
    Send, Don't Send, Cancel
    of these, I choose 'Send'.
    07-17-13 12:32 PM