Hi I'm just new to this forum and crackberry,
    My Z10 has rebooted almost 7 times everyday since last week, I'm a heavy user using photo apps, maps and messaging.
    Any one of you who can help let me know. The provider just wants to send me another used one that's the only solution they have;
    while I don't want to part with the one I have not being a tech person to deal with the data on it.
    Welcome. Now download the latest leaked os (10.1.0.4651) and your troubles will be over.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-22-13 03:11 PM
    Could you guide me to a link where it showcases how to download and install that version.
    One thing seems for sure, the supply quality people at Blackberry have somehow managed get the crappiest hardware for this phone at the best price.
    Such a beautiful software not ably supported by the hardware supplied.
    Hope downloading this version helps.
    07-22-13 07:35 PM
    Could you guide me to a link where it showcases how to download and install that version.
    One thing seems for sure, the supply quality people at Blackberry have somehow managed get the crappiest hardware for this phone at the best price.
    Such a beautiful software not ably supported by the hardware supplied.
    Hope downloading this version helps.
    Search the site for the download and instructions. And don't you mean "Great hardware, crappy software "?

This being an all new BlackBerry endeavor, we can expect some bumps in the road. The leaks are coming fast though with vast improvements and enhancements.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-22-13 07:42 PM
    I maybe a newbie to this whole thing and non techie too, but one things is certain,
    hardware is crap,
    software is amazing and very very productive.
    07-29-13 09:26 AM
29 12