I have been a member of CB for a long while. Dont post a lot but read a lot. Mostly stick to the main page and check out what the BOYZ are posting up and keeping in tune with all my BB news.

As we got closer to the Z10 release (as i did on the PB release...and the BB7 release) i read all the threads in the forums as well. Just to make sure I didnt miss anything. It was the potatoes to go with my meat (main page)

But the Z10 forum is all jacked up with worthless posts and basically to much negative dialogue for my part. It is very hard to navigate through all the mess of threads. Seems like I have to look at 100 posts to get 3 that are worth reading. I guess I will stick to the main page until the "new" wears off and we are back to the "regulars".
    habs_fan and ghgrossman like this.
    04-01-13 08:47 PM
    ^ this exactly

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and DLEII like this.
    04-01-13 08:54 PM
    I came to CB in january i think it was, maybe december. So i don't know of a CB that's not sometimes unlike an episode of jerry springer. It can sometimes be entertaining but too often gets out of hand.
    04-01-13 08:56 PM
    This is my GO TO site. I have to look at it multiple times a day. But now I will just leave it up the the front page boyz to justify it seeing my eyes or not. I just cant seem to get into the forums as much any more.

PS...Kevin, Bla1ze, etc.....if you are reading this, feel free to allow the mods to put the hammer down more often as I think there are others that have my same thoughts.
    04-01-13 09:04 PM