The OP is dead on. The Z10 is a useless brick. This happened to me as well. I gave up on it.
    03-12-13 11:05 PM
    OP your post was fine and perfectly readable.

It's just some people can't read.

I've never had this kind of issue with Telus before. They usually just give me a brand new z10 if there is something wrong.

And to all the people being douches. Comments and belittling like that are not needed on these forums.

Posted via CB10
    CMZ_DL likes this.
    03-12-13 11:05 PM
    TL;DR
    Z10 GOOD TELUS BAD HTC One BAD Punctuation OPTIONAL
    Epic recap!
    03-12-13 11:20 PM
    OP your post was fine and perfectly readable.

It's just some people can't read.

I've never had this kind of issue with Telus before. They usually just give me a brand new z10 if there is something wrong.

And to all the people being douches. Comments and belittling like that are not needed on these forums.

Posted via CB10
    I read as well as a Jedi! Now how many Z10's has Telus had to replace for you? If you have had multiple replacements since it was released maybe there are some serious carrier issues.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-12-13 11:22 PM
    I read as well as a Jedi! Now how many Z10's has Telus had to replace for you? If you have had multiple replacements since it was released maybe there are some serious carrier issues.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    Only my first device
    03-12-13 11:34 PM
    Did you try to plug in your Z10 to the usb cable to your computer without the battery in? Anything happen? The red LED should flash and you should see a screen with a no battery icon, if so there may be a way to restore.
    03-12-13 11:45 PM
    To CMZ_DL

It's what I was told by the customer loyalty and retention department when I had issues with my phone and ended up having it replaced. 2 weeks for exchange, but 30 days if it was DOA.

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    03-12-13 11:59 PM
    Not sure I understand why people who don't like this thread feel the need to take the time to post things that are just as bad or worse than what they are complaining the OP did or said.

I have been dealing with some issues with Verizon and can relate...its frustrating beyond belief when you know more than the person that is trying to help you yet you have to jump through all their stupid hoops you know won't work or solve the issue.
    MiSsY_ likes this.
    03-13-13 12:19 AM
    my eyes are burnin' It's readable, but as a non native speaker, I found it a bit hard to read. Your post is interesting actually, feels like the OP's chatting right in front of you. Sorry to hear about your z10..
    Last edited by rizaru_rin; 03-13-13 at 01:30 AM.
    03-13-13 01:20 AM
    I was ranting. Long story short random reboot no power screen wouldnt turn on on two led blinks no idea why or what happend. Any idea or solutions?
    A friend had similar issues with a legacy device a while back. The pc wouldn't recognise the device either, the way to get it to connect to the pc was to remove the battery then plug the us in and this caused the device to be recognised.
    I can totally understand your irritation at the store assistant at your carrier, mine are completely incompetent and I make no secret of constantly making them aware if this

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 01:59 AM
    Some of you should all really subscribe to the "If you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing" philosophy. Thread cleaned up. Sorry for the issues you're having OP.. hope you get squared away.
    highos, CMZ_DL, Stewartj1 and 6 others like this.
    03-13-13 02:29 AM
    Hope it Gets sorted.
    Am pretty sure you showed more restraint than I would have done in your shoes
    03-13-13 06:18 AM
    Me to now lets see how Telus will credit me for my troubles
    03-13-13 07:16 AM
    Go home try NOTHING
    Not trying to dial Grammar911, but without punctuation, this phrase can be rather ambiguous...
    03-13-13 02:34 PM
    I dislike the attitude I have received from Telus stores. Mind you Virgin has been just as bad in Calgary. they have no product training. Best Buy and Future Shop suck too. I'm sure it will be all good. I have 5 friends who have Z10's and no issues. 2 were former icrap users. They love the Z10.
    03-13-13 02:44 PM
    Your problem isn't widespread so how could this help anyone...Get Telus on the phone and get them to replace it (if it's truly hardware related issue). If they say no well you threaten to leave Telus. As simple as that, and this is clearly a customer service issue with them.

Posted via CB10
    Telus cannot determine if the problem is hardware or software or something else (microSIM and/or media card) until they send it for repair under warranty. There is a process every carrier and even BlackBerry Technical Support must follow before deeming a device faulty.

To the OP: Maybe your white BlackBerry Z10 did not like being in an interracial relationship with a coloured man. LOL I am joking - for the humour impaired amongst us.
    03-13-13 02:52 PM
    Personally I thought that this was a well written post. Usually if a post is too long I lose interest while reading & give up on it but this one had me fully engaged until the end. The humourous conversational writing style was a great way to rant/complain without seeming overly negative. Thanks for sharing your experience - I enjoyed reading this.
    CMZ_DL likes this.
    03-13-13 02:54 PM
    Dang just reload the operating system, it ain't rocket surgery.
    dont know why a rocket would require surgery?
    Evidently he was performing surgery on a rocket instead of reading the OP

The above series of comments had me cracking up !
    03-13-13 02:56 PM
    Personally I thought that this was a well written post. Usually if a post is too long I lose interest while reading & give up on it but this one had me fully engaged until the end. The humourous conversational writing style was a great way to rant/complain without seeming overly negative. Thanks for sharing your experience - I enjoyed reading this.
    Thank you sir
    03-13-13 03:19 PM
    Out of curiosity, did you try "stack charging" your Z10? I know this method works on PlayBooks that won't turn on. I've done it to my PlayBook twice and my sister's PlayBook once.
    03-13-13 03:36 PM
    What? This thread is still going? It's gotten a bit kinder and gentler since I last peeked in!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:11 PM
    Out of curiosity, did you try "stack charging" your Z10? I know this method works on PlayBooks that won't turn on. I've done it to my PlayBook twice and my sister's PlayBook once.
    That may be one thing I didn't try
    03-13-13 04:13 PM
    Thank you sir
    It's ma'am and you're welcome...guess it's time to update my picture
    03-13-13 04:15 PM
    That may be one thing I didn't try
    Sorry man, may have saved you many frustrations with Telus and possibly weeks without your phone

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:33 PM
    It's just a phone.
    03-13-13 04:37 PM
89 1234